Sunday, September 8, 2013

Let's do a blog about the Can't Escape chapter (ch61 was it?)

commentary on Dead Inside ch165

commentary on Dead Inside ch166

My fic's tumblr is having a special event??

Also I went and replied to a ton of the reviews in character which means they're also on the fic's tumblr

HANDY LINK TO THIS CHAPTER THAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT NOW

I ALSO MADE TUMBLR POSTS ABOUT IT

AND IT'S SORT OF BEING DISCUSSED ON THE FIC'S TUMBLR but I haven't tagged everything whoooooooooops my bad

ANYHOOO

So yeah uhm I wrote this as more of an introductory thing than a continuation of what last happened in dead Inside. Since that’d be weird if I didn’t. This is sort of a standalone thing. Sort of.
Anyway it needed to be an intro not a continuation

I actually couldn’t remember what they were called, but I looked ‘em up, and they’re Crimson Jazz-es. Lol. But, anyway, I figured why should Riku knew what they were if he’s never seen them before, soooooo
I ran around HB for a bit in KH2 so a lot of these Heartless are what you’ll actually find in each area. For the most part.

SO YOU’RE REACTION TO FALLING OFF THE CLIFF IS SHIT AND YOUR REACTION TO FIGURING OUT WHO AXEL IS IS FUCK???
RIIIIKUUU????

I think I give you enough hints but just in case he dislocated his left shoulder

SHOOT IS AXEL WEARING AN ORG CLOAK??
Then again I think he liked wearing them so yeah it’s totally possible

NO WAIT CID DIN’T HEAR HIM BECAUSE HE’S DEAF AAHAHHHSLDFJSFLJDFFD
well he's not exactly deaf but he's certainly slightly hard of hearing Cid is actually a lot like my dad??? whooooops

and then this conversation happened:

Me: RIKU I DONT' THINK YOU WANT TO ASK ABOUT NAMINE YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE YOURSELF SAD
magik: NO RIKU NO
magik: STOP
magik: STAHP
magik: STAHAHAP
me: like i was trying to get him to respond with something other than cursing a million times and his first thought was to ask how Namine's doing!????
Magik: to which Axel's response is
Magik: *scratches head*
Magik: Um
Magik: well
Magik: uh
Magik: she's fine
Magik: she draws a lot
me: omg really??
Magik: she and kairi are great friends
Magik: no big deal
Magik: because in his head axel's like... "Let me NOT talk about the Real thing"
me: oh yeah that's not a good idea
Magik: nope.
me: "oh, and, she's dating Real Thing"
me: yeah no that wouldn't go over well
Magik: nope
Magik: most definitely not
Magik: axel's not stupid
Magik: so he wouldn't even mention the real thing
me: exactly

yeeeeeeeeeeeeah

RIKU STOP BEING SAD AND CUTE AT THE SAME TIME IT’S TORTURE

I’d like to think that Axel’s being nice to Riku because a) he feels bad and maybe he’s trying to make up for it and b) he knows how much she’s always meant to him and it’s really no hassle for him to tell her something from Riku

No comments: