Friday, September 6, 2013

Hello yes I am a chapter nice to see you (ch166)

previous chapter commentary

HEY MY FIC'S TUMBLR IS HAVING A SPECIAL EVENT

and that's it

Have another fanmix!




Yeaaah this one is another of my favorites because Sora and Roxas and brother feels alsdkjfsf (Like seriously I really really super want Roxas to come back and for him and Sora to be like brothers and be awesome and also if Ven and Vanitas come back and they get to be brothers too??? That'd be awesome.)

Anywhoo



Riku's notes

I like messing with italics

Larxene says “oh you thought” like the guy does in this videoo~

Aerith is routinely up about 5/6 in the morning. Meaning she actually doesn't get much sleep, seeing as she's up 'til at least midnight most nights. 

IDK DOES RIKU JUST FIGHT A HORDE OF HEARTLES S ON HIS OWN OR???a

Okay I totally didn’t specify that Riku drew his blade BUT IT’S KIND OF GIVEN Y’KNOOOOW???


Don’t tell me that killing Heartless in one hit isn’t the most satisfying thing ever

I thought HEY AERITH SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO MORE THAN JUST BASIC LEVEL SPELLS Y’KNOOOW?

HEY OKAY APPARENTLY WERE’ MAKING THIS A CROSSOVER
THAT’S
YOU KNOW WHAT WHY NOT??
WHY
NOT

lol yeah we were talking and she was like "y'know my Axel could show up" and I laughed at first because it was random but then we started discussing it and I went "WHY NOT??" because why not it hardly even affected the plot--
actually tbh it might've been better for the plot idk

yeah

Magik'll post the crossover scene to Can't Escape shortly. Tonight or tomorrow, she said

HEY IT'S UP READ IT HEEEERE


Sora's notes

SO I ACCIDENTLY WROTE THIS FROM SORA’S POV FORGETTING I’D ALREADY WRITTEN IT FROM ROXAS’S
BUT
I decided to go with Roxas’s because alskdfjsdf I love him but also because his is more interesting. I mean Sora’s just like “wtf that happened with Mickey but the blade just fixed itself and it completely changed form in your hand!?!?
But Roxas is like “oooh thoughts about Xion oooh

yeah

Uhm Roxas you’re not Roxas that happened in canon not in my universe Larxene was dead long before you were created
(he’s like “Larxene took my keyblade way from me to force me to learn how to use magic”)

IDK SORA MIGHT’VE BEEN ABLE TO SUMMON IT BACK FROM ROXAS BUT THEN AGAIN HE MIGHT NOT HAVE YA NEVER KNOW

Kayz I said that Sora shouldn’t be over describing this on my tumblr but I was then like y’know I’m gonna use the pretty descriptions we can blame it on the darkness—it’s building Roxas up in Sora’s mind to tear Sora down ouch

It’s really sad what the darkness does. It creeps into your head and says hey look at him. look at how good he is. you’ll never be that good. You’re pathetic, compared to him. You’re just pathetic. Weak. You can never do it as good as he can

And it’s also really sad  because both Riku and Sora have their own inferiority complexes. Riku does because he was raised that way. He was raised believing he was a failure and weak and all that other stuff, and it’s really hard to break out of that mentality
As for Sora, it’s the darkness, because it’s the easiest thing to get him on. Sora wants strength. He probably gets jealous easily.
Riku? Jealousy is rare for him. but the self-depreciating thoughts that come crashing down until they cripple him? He doesn’t get jealous, but he still tears himself down.

Tbh there’s not much point to the HalloweenTown sequence besides being A LOT of fun to write

oh and

Magik: so why does Sora's keyblade turn to Oathkeeper in Roxas' hands?
me: because Sora's Keyblade just like's to change form when other people are holding it
me: it like reflects what's inside of them
Magik: okay
me: hence why it falls apart when Sora holds it

in case anyone was wondering still

yeah

yeah that's it

No comments: