Friday, September 9, 2016

STW Update....!? Aka: I wrote a thing ft Riku even if it's not FtPverse

I say STW update like STW is a thing I write regularly and not at random, and like this wasn't a scene I'd been sitting on for like three months before I finally felt like posting it.

BUT HEY,,,,

Do you remember my Save The World crossover? Also known as my mega fic crossover ft all my kids. I'm too lazy to link you anywhere so if you forgot the breakdown is:

All like 20 of my "kids" (my fave characters) are getting ripped out of their homes and thrown together into teams and have to work together to a) get back home b) save the world. It's cool!

Our boy Riku gets thrown in Team B, which also includes Penny from RWBY and Shadow the Edgehog.

I'm not gonna sit here and ramble much about this chapter I just wanted to let you guys know

I wrote a thing with FtP Riku in it and you should check it out because it's got him in it.


- - - > [ Read it here! ] < - - -


Also if you missed his cool profile on his team page, you should check that out too:

- - - > [ Team B Page ] < - - -

No comments: