Thursday, August 18, 2016

hiatus update whatever the heck this one is

I've moved now!!!! it went fine. the apartment i'm in is nice everything is good and mostly settled (MINUS THE BOXES FREAKING EVERYWHERE STILL) and classes start on monday and that Sure Is A Thing


anyway i have to go to bed becuase i have a required (??) something to go to tomorrow morning super early so i can't make this long but I didn't want to forget!!!!


Ummmm writing's been good but it's definitely been hard to get into the groove of it again exactly. I've gotten past the worst of it though and I've only got about 5 more chapters to Kairi edits to make!!! they're going. slower than I'd like but they're coming out pretty good imo.


Anyway I'm on ch116/117 (depending on pacing) and only have to work through 120!! that's super close.


I have classes though and I'll have to figure out how to write around them and homework (and con prep????) BUT HOEPFULLY IT'LL BE..... soon.....

maybe not quite end of august like I'd proposed (tho I do still have two weeks) but. soon. soon soon soon soon soon.


I JUST WANTED TO UPDATE SO YOU'D KNOW MOVING WENT WELL AND THAT,,,,, writing was slower than I'd anticipated but still happening steadily. we're close folks. we're real close.

No comments: