Thursday, August 4, 2016

Hiatus update 7 - I'M MOVING

HEYA!!

I start my first semester of college real soon and of course I gotta move!!! to where my college is!!!!!!!! IT'S ROUGH......!!!!!! but it's about time we got out of this shambling house and I'm really excited (EVEN IF EXTREMELY STRESSED BECAUSE WE PROCRASTINATED A LITTLE BIT ON PACKING HAHA SWEATS) so thats'!!!!! a thing!!!!!!

This means of course I won't be writing for the next couple days seeing as most of my time is devoted to packing and when it's not packing it's taking a break and though writing isn't exactly work I wouldn't count on it getting done until!!! WELL!!! YANNO!!!!


SO!!!

DEAD INSIDE UPDATES

I'VE GOT SOME EXCITING NEWS!!!!!!!!

while I'm not done yet with batch 2 of Kairi edits, I am over halfway done!!!! I've got, like, seven chapters to go (ISH....) and I'm confident they'll all be pretty short or at least manageable!!!

Honestly I'm fairly confident I'll have them done by the end of August?? Sure I've got find time between moving and the first days of classes but once the initial stress of DOING the moving is over I should be clear to write again!!

Shooting for the end of August I've technically got like, 4 days per chapter and that's about average for me??? and more than doable imo. We'll have to see how much time moving eats up, but!!! I'm pretty confident!!!!


AND ONCE I'M DONE WITH BATCH TO KAIRI EDITS IT'S BACK TO ALL THAT REMAINS FOR THE REST OF FOREVER PROBABLY,,,, there are other Dead Inside edits I'd like to do but they aren't entirely necessary and honestly I need a break from editing Dead Inside so they'll get tackled whenever the hell I feel like actually doing it again.


Does that mean hiatus is over when August is?

MMMM, NOT,,,,, QUITE,,,,,!!!!!!!

I'M GETTING HTE KAIRI EDITS DONE BECAUSE I'M SICK OF LOOKING AT 'EM BUT I'VE ALSO

I've also gotta finish up the end of Part 3 of All That Remains! (which, if you recall, is handling a lot of stuff and I didn't time this as well as I'd intended so I've gotta make sure it all fits w/o the pacing feeling horrible, and I won't be entirely sure on that until it's all written!! also I want my buffer back)

BUT, SOON FOLKS

SOON


ok cool fine. do you have anything else you wanna tell me?

YEAH!!!!!!!!

I FINISHED THE FTPCAST PROFILES!!!!

I finished them a while ago, actually, and I guess I forgot about them??? Or forgot to bring them up here, anyway, haha. OOPS.


Anyway head on over here  to view the shiny new homepage, as well as all the links to check out the new profiles!!! These ones are written from ATR's pov while also treading lightly around Dead Inside spoilers.

((A certain two characters had to get spoiler pages that were free to address things after part 2 of Dead Inside---you can check them out on the bottom of the page!!))

I've done profiles for around 50 (ok, mb just 40) FtPverse characters, including the Main Cast, the HB Gang, and Xehanort?? And like seven Replicas I cared about / thought were important. IT'S A LOT EVERYONE.


Also keep an eye on the ftpverse tumblr, because I've got a lot of *new* content being put over there!! I mean, some manga pictures I colored mainly, as well as intro posts for all the characters, but hey! that's cool stuff. 



WHOOHOOO


That's everything. Enjoy the character profiles


and, uh, wish me luck on moving related endeavors, i guess

No comments: