Wednesday, November 4, 2015

ATR ch49!! - in which we have some Yelling

HEYA!!!

I'm really distracted w/ a million other things and don't have much to say about this chapter, but---OH YEAH!!

We got KH news on monday night!! No trailer or anything, but we did get this!?



THAT'S!!! THAT'S KAIRI!!! HOOTS!!!!!

Word is this is from the BBS 0.2 Aqua part of KH2.8 -- Mickey and Yen Sid telling Kairi and Riku about the 7 Guardians of Light / Princesses of Heart.

Chances of Kairi having a big role in KH3 are even higher than before.

AND SINCE YANNO I'VE SPENT THIS WHOLE PAST YEAR ON A KAIRI MOVEMENT, NEEDLESS TO SAY, I'M FRIKKEN //STOKED///

WHAT WONDERFUL NEWS???

I'M STILL YELLING

I GET SO PUMPED JUST THINKING ABOUT IT

KAIRI IS REAL KAIRI IS HERE THEY HAVE NOT COMPLETELY FORGOTTEN HER


SO, that's, that's cool

that's kinda all that's been going on tho

We were rumored to get a trailer but? NOPE.



anyway


ATR chapter time

read here!

tumblr tag!


HERE'S THE COMMENTARY BC there's, not, a lot at all, so it's not going under a cut


I considered a part where Kairi got Really Grumpy and either her dad or Sora just, like, went to Aerith’s cabinet and/or forced crackers or a sandwich or something in her hands so that she’d eat and be Less Grumpy ((they’re nearing lunch time on DI and she has blood sugar problems)) BUT!!! IDK!!! Kairi with blood sugar problems is really important to me but also, lmao, that’s not something easy to bring up


I’m, real fond of this, too:

“you don’t seem so fond of kano though” Kairi's dad says
She may be trying to get everyone else to, like him, sort of, and he calls her out “hey, you hypocrite, you hate him, whaddaya doin”

I got real worried about this being a Large Group of characters but none of them saying anything when Kairi / her dad have their,,, thing, BUT I FIGURED THAT IN THIS CASE AT LEAST YOU KINDA, DON’T, INTRUDE ON A DADDY/DAUGHTER ARGUMENT,,,,


I’m rly proud of Cid’s bullshit line tbh, I could hear it so clearly in my head. still can. it's good.

No comments: