Friday, October 2, 2015

CHAPTER 46, ONLY A LITTLE LATE

I'M SORRY I'VE BEEN THINKIGN ABOUT UNDERTALE AND WRITING A REALLY COOL UNDERTALE FIC THAT YOU, CAN'T READ UNLESS YOU'VE PLAYED THE GAME AND KNOW WHAT THE WORST END LOOKS LIKE

(UPDATE: IF YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN THE WORST END OF UNDERTALE YOU CAN CHECK IT OUT HERE, I THINK IT'S SUPER GOOD)


BUT ANYWAY UH, FTPVERSE,,,,,,,




AND BY THAT I MEAN..... THE UNDERATLE SOUNDTRACK????? OOPS!

I don't have a playlist to post really so, take this, instead. Fave tracks ((that are listed here, the last 30 tracks are hidden because Spoilers)) are: Snowy, Ghost Fight/Dummy, CORE, Death by Glamour, and ASGORE.

Tho they're all just A++++ stellar and stuff. MMMfHFHhhfhhfFG.


ANYWAY

FTPVERSE,,,, FOR REAL


CHAPTER HEADER

READ CH46 HERE

CH46 TAG ON MY TUMBLR

COMMENTARY UNDER THE CUT PER USUAL




Namine doing vent art is very important to me—if TV more canonically existed you can bet your bottom that she’d have a lot of vent art ft suffering post book 3 Korras, trust me on this, trust me

Riku was supposed to show up wearing no shoes and with his pants soaked around his ankles but if he went and tried to get a watch this morning there’s no way that would’ve, happened,,,

Sora’s parents aren’t coming to meet Riku nor Yuffie because they’re both still Kind Of Teens and so not Respectable Adults, yanno ((Aerith and Leon are probably a good twenty years younger than Sora’s parents, though, Sora’s parents are in their late 40s/early 50s soooo even Cid’s a smidge younger than them, lmao))

All I could think of when I first brainstormed the “it’s okay namine, you don’t have to fight, you don’t have to fight” bit was gigi about silver the hedgehog and, oh my god, lmao

I couldn’t think of ANY support spells that aren’t in ff8 and even in ff8 I was still like “okay but, huh, what is there besides aura” ((haste and double and triple but neither of those serve a purpose outside of, like, a game, really))

I was trying to translate body language a little better bc I’d just brainstormed a thing w/ Rinoa and her body language was SOOOOO clear in my head but, I don’t think, it was the best here in this chap (oh well)

Tbh the bit at the end about Rinoa wasn’t planned until I was writing it—it slowly went from “oh maybe Rinoa could OH NEVERMIND, SHE’S BUSY” which was good bc I could introduce that she existed / what she was doing / why there’d been no news of her since DI102
And from there it went into “okay but what if, like, I talked more about her” and I didn’t do more than allude to how the events of ff8 went down but I’m still, happy,,, god I love Rinoa


Only regret about not playing ff8 sooner is that I couldn’t have at least mentioned her more in dead inside, THO MAYBE THAT’S FOR THE BEST GIVEN HOW LONG DEAD INSIDE TURNED OUT,,, REALLY,,,,,, 



((Side note: It's really funny to read these notes from a month ago when I was still like YEAH FF8 WAS SOOOO COOL when right now my thoughts about any video games at all are just: 



No comments: