Wednesday, September 23, 2015

FINALLY! Chapter 45 of ATR!

EDIT A WEEK LATE: I JUST REALIZED THIS SAID CHAPTER 44 WHEN IT'S ABOUT 45, I'M SORRY, I FRIKKED IT UP!!!! it's fixed now, this post is really about chapter 45, it's supposed to be about 45, it links to chapter 45, the last one was 44, 45 is Correct here

OKAY FIRST OFF - UPDATE SCHEDULE

I said we'd do consistent Monday updates, BUT THEN I REMEMBERED!! WHY THAT WAS A BAD IDEA!!! I'm a huge fan of the flexibility "once a week but never on a specific day" gives me because then if I'm not in the mood to post it one day I can just post it the next and not beat myself up over!! missing my schedule!! SO!!

We're going back to "once a week but never on a specific day."

FUN!!


SECOND OFF - U N D E R T A L E

I've finished the Pacifist and Absolute Pacifist routes of UNDERTALE and whooo ooh hhoooo boy it's such!! a good!!! GAME!!!!!! I literally have not played something this good in a long time.

It's made me laugh it's made me cry it's made me feel legitimately terrified it's made me happy!! it's filled me with emotions!!! IT'S SO!!! GOOD!!!

I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. You won't notice because I got the buffer back in place, but thanks to it!!! I couldn't write properly because I was thinking about it!! I COULDN'T SLEEP PROPERLY!!!!

The possibilities and depths of this game were keeping me up at night. I couldn't write properly because I'd get a sentence or two down and then think about UNDERTALE and whoops there goes an hour. I didn't do any language studying. I just played UNDERTALE. I just played UNDERTALE.

Here's the review I gave a friend of mine??
YES O H MY GOD I LITERALLY CANNOT STOP THINKING ABOUT IT SINCE PLAYING IT!! IT'S KEPT ME UP AT NIGHT!!! IT'S MADE ME LAUGH AND CRY and feel really scared AND SMILE LIKE AN IDIOT ALSO I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO STOP THINKING ABOUT UNDERTALE ENOUGH TO PROPERLY WRITE FTPVERSE LMAO, IT'S SO GOOD, IT'S SO GOOD
It's such a good game. Oh my god. it's such a good game and if you haven't even thought about playing it.... YOU NEED TO FIX THAT!!!!

The DEMO is here, absolutely free, about an hour long! (You need to replay it once to get the full experience, and check out the instruction manual that comes packaged with it before and after playing. Trust me.)

You can read me screaming about UNDERTALE after finishing my first Pacifist run here!

You can see me blogging about it on tumblr, HERE!!

AND IF YOU WANNA BUY IT

YOU CAN GET IT HERE, ON IT'S WEBSITE (OR ON STEAM) FOR ONLY TEN BUCKS!! WHAT A STEAL!!!!!!!

Some other things I've said about it
i haven’t been able to stop thinking about undertale. i’m giong to scream. i’m literally going to scream. how is this so good. how am i supposed to do anything w/ my life but think about undertale. help me
biggest perk to undertale:
instead of fighting and killing bosses, you can befriend them. you want to destroy me? too bad. i want to be your friend. let’s have a nice chat. can i hug you? can i kiss you???? you’re awesome please let me love you.
and it works :))))

SO!! YEAH!!! PLEASE FRIKKEN PLAY UNDERTALE!!!!! I'LL WHOLEHEARTEDLY RECOMMEND IT PROBABLY UNTIL MY DYING BREATH, IT'S SO GOOD!!!!!!! it's so good......

by @fivepaninis on twitter

FINALLY - CHAPTER TIME!!

READ IT HERE

TUMBLR TAG AQUI!!

COMMENTARY AHORA!!




I’m actually trying to describe the layout of her house here I’m trying actually describe a setting for once woooowwww are you all shocked outta your wits or what

Riku was really casually joking and my first reaction was “who the hell is this boy and what has he done with my son” :’’’) he’s grown up so much

I realized this convo also had the bonus advantage of cluing in new readers as to WHY riku showed up in this universe, or more details on it anyway, so that’s pretty nice

This was something I wanted to bring up in-story but couldn’t find room for: Sora’s been calling Kairi’s dad “Ren” since he was a kid, so, he doesn’t think twice about it really—it would’ve gone best at the very beginning of the chapter when I first introduced Ren by name, but the flow was all wrong, and there were More Important things going on. I might have had a spot to put it in at the end of the chapter, but at that point, it feels silly,,,,,,,,,


ALSO I'M CACKLING AT THIS BRAINSTORM NOTE BECASUE KANO..... KANO YOU'RE GAY

((and if kano’s awake now he spends the whole night staring at the ceiling still turning the conversation over in his head: since when were we friends? I’d like to be. I’d like to be. I’d like to be.))


And I’m so glad for this omgf I’m so glad I’m so glad I’m so glad and it’s so legit it reminds me of a) what I’ve done, about convos w/ friends before, rethinking them because they make me smile because I Interacted Well with them or I just liked how they responded to me and it’s like, wow, I’m Good At Friends!!! And b) that “how to pretend you’re straight for her” post in which it lists out a reaction similar to this, lmaooo

No comments: