Monday, September 14, 2015

ATR ch44!! - UNDERTALE TOMORROW!?!

Heya!! I hope to start doing updates every Monday, but we'll see how long that can last! I'm gonna have some other writing projects coming up for Money pretty soon so I've gotta work on a nice balance between them and ftpverse, BUT, WE SHOULD BE FINE.

The chapter buffer is back up to 4 chapters so that's super nice too!!


NEWS:

I finished FF8, and after some thinking decided Aerith and Leon are siblings in FtPverse!! This is kinda old news by now, but, hey, if you missed it, the deets can be found here


UNDERTALE, an RPG built around the idea of befriending enemies instead of killing them, comes out tomorrow!! I'm super duper hyped about it. I played the DEMO a couple months ago and was astounded by how well written it was, and regardless of how many times I played and replayed it, the game still found a way to surprise me each time I got to the end.

It's super fun, has a great cast of characters, funny dialogue, wonderful music, and different endings based on your choices in the game (and, based on your choices during a replay!?). I whole-heartedly recommend it, even if you just play the DEMO, because the DEMO alone is a great experience by itself, and, completely free!

You can view my Official Promo post for UNDERTALE here, on my Real "Professional" Blog!

--> You should check out the DEMO here!! <--

Like I said, it's free to play, a great experience on its own, and it should only take 30 minutes to an hour to beat! (You may want to replay it once to get the maximum experience, and keep an eye on the instruction manual that comes with it.)

After you've played the DEMO? JOIN THE UNDERTALE HYPE TRAIN!! It comes out tomorrow, Sept 15 2015, at 12pm noon EST. You can buy it on the website, or on Steam, and, it's only $10!! NICE!

Basically I loved the UNDERTALE DEMO and can't wait until the full UNDERTALE game comes out I'm so excited to get to play because I hear it's suuuuuuper good.

Check out the release trailer!!





ANYWAY CHAPTER TIME

chapter tag!!

read here!!!

And there isn't much so I'm gonna not stick it under a cut:


Soooooo: initially I wrote chapter 44 and I was like "oh yes this is fine" but then I realized Kano, who is currently a very active and very alive and very present occupant of Sora's heart..... well, he wasn't doing anything. He was hardly there even though Sora should be hearing every one of his thoughts / feeling every one of his emotions.

So I went! Frik!!! And I rewrote the chapter. This chapter was, specifically (minus the two fics I wrote between it and 43) what caused the partial hiatus. Rewriting takes A Damn Long Time.

It turned out much better after rewriting it, though, and I'm pretty glad for a lot of things that happen with Kano in this chap (even if only in minor cases of expanding how the Sora/Kano link works and acknowledging it exists.)


Yes you read that right: Riku doesn't have a Keyblade. I'm fairly certain I mentioned that somewhere out of story on the blog Literal Years ago, but for people who weren't around then or have forgotten, well, here's the scoop:

Riku, being a Replica of the Real Riku from KH canon, was built at a time before Real Thing himself had actually earned the ability to wield a Keyblade. The potential to is arguably somewhere within ftpverse Riku, but as of yet, it hasn't needed to manifest.


The reason why they asked Aqua to train Sora rather than have Yen Sid and Mickey tag-team do it is because of two reasons 1) Yen Sid hasn't held a Keyblade and years and would like Sora to have some more hands-on training 2) Mickey's not a great teacher, never mind being extremely busy


SO YEAH!! There you have it.

Enjoy ch44 of All that Remains, and All that Remains in the future

and please play UNDERTALE

please.....

No comments: