Sunday, February 22, 2015

Nothing's Fair chapters 16-18

This is on time!!! The chapters, eh, not so much. Oh well.

Update stuff:

I finished the outline for part 2 (I guess?) of All that Remains and while I haven't started writing it as of typing this, I will probably start it tonight! Ay!

I wrote a fic where Aqua shows up at the end of KH2 and everyone on tumblr loves it!

I wrote a FtPverse related scene documenting Aqua's return from the Realm of Darkness! (it has a liveblog on tumblr)

This may be old news, but I wrote a fic about Kairi tagging a long in KH3D bc she really should have called "Dream, Drop, Don't Leave Me Behind" and you should check it out, along with the kairineedslove2k15 movement! *double thumbs up*

((These updates are, also, yanno, on the update log page but!!! I like posting about them too))


Nothing's Fair chapters

Chapter 16

Chapter 17

Chapter 18

NFRW tag for this section (ish)


I made a mix for chapter 18. I made a mix for Alpha. I'm actually REALLY proud of it.

Chapter Commentary (There's not a lot this time, and thus no cut)

Chapter 16

I was going to initially carry this out until the end of the battle, but remembered (again) what cliffhangers do for pacing, so, uh, yeah.


Chapter 17

I don't have a lot to say about this but I am actually REALLY happy w/ how I included this plot point w/o writing any of the battle. I was under a policy of "write as few battles as possible" for this, and may continue the policy well into ATR.


Chapter 18

I put down 3 months at first and then went “wait hang on it’s been longer than that” but no, it has not, according to the calendar. I suppose it might have been four months by now but??? Eh it’s a month difference.

I intended Delta to be like “SAYS THE GUY WHO’S WORKIG WITH MASTER VEXEN’S KILLER” and Alpha clarify what was brought up in ch14 with a “please Delta you know none of us are strong enough to dream of taking the Organization despite being made from their powers—but Riku?” and then Delta laughs “ah so you’re using him”


Buuut anyway it wasn’t flowing plus I mean, there wasn't any harm in cutting it, the fact that Alpha is using Riku was made obvious in chapter 14, all this did was finish Alpha's half started "I mean what better asset to--take down the Organization", which wasn't necessary becuase it was already pretty obvious.

No comments: