Sunday, January 18, 2015

All that Remains ch19 Commentary

Update wise:

The BBS page has been updated with more accurate / coherent information concerning how BBS fits into the FtPverse series and what changes have been made vs KH canon.


The ASAS page is new, and has navigation for ASAS based on scene placement within the series. It's fairly useful if you're looking for a specific scene, or if you were confused about what went where, (though you shouldn't have been).



Chapter wise:

Read ATRch19 here

ATRch19 tag on tumblr

Remnants ch76 is magik's side, which is semi-important for parts of the convo that my side missed (due to Vexen tuning things out, much like Riku did in the previous chapter)


I'm too lazy to find a playlist, so take a look at the Break Time command in BBS because. I'm so glad it exists?? ((Feel free to turn the sound off, the guy is just explaining how to get it it was the only video with all three of them))



The reason this chapter is up later than magik's (again) is because I was getting these commands and doing some post-game KH2fm stuff ((still can't get through the damn cavern of remembrance *shakes fist at sky*)).

Anyway

Actual commentary time



I HATE THIS

I LOVE LAXENE

I HATE LARXENE

I LOVE THIS

WHAT THE FRIK MAGIK A+++++ THOUGH I WAS GRINNING AND GOING “OH NO OH NO OH NO” WHILE READING IT UGH

IDK IF I’M A SADIST OR WHAT BUT GOSH I HATE HOW LARXENE SHAKES RIKU WHEN HE DOESN’T ANSEWR LIKE HE’S A RAGDOLL—LIKE HE’S A TOY—BUT I’M ALSO VERY GLAD IT’S THERE

“well I bet you were built to love him” I SCREAMED 

Gosh all of Larxene’s……… Larxene in here can be credited to magik I can’t take credit for this ugh it’s wonderful she's wonderful read her stuff

I love Vexen

I love everything about this

I love that Axel says bullshit

I love


There was gonna be a thing about how Vexen was like “but it’s slightly insulting she doesn’t know who I am I’m important enough for her to know who I am for certain I should take the credit and not a replica of mine BUT I REALLY AM A BLOODY COWARD AND THEN AGAIN EVEN IF I DID REVEAL MYSELF WHAT’S IT GONNA DO??? SHE WON’T TREAT ME ANY DIFFERENTLY. SHE MIGHT EVEN GO HARDER ON ME. I AM A COWARD.”

But better a living coward than a dead hero. Laughs weakly he would think like that


Vexen

“no i UH ER XION”

Gosh and then the “KAY BUT I PROGRAMMED HER BETTER DIDN’T I???”


((It involves Namine and what she was thinking during this battle))


I couldn’t remember whether or not Vexen knew about Riku’s relationship with HB/finding a family there (specifically in Aerith) and honestly I’m still not quite sure about it but I get the feeling he kinda knows but he doesn’t know 100%

Like he can gather that Riku and Aerith have become good friends but that’s about it—I am pretty positive he didn’t manage to hear anything about it from Riku’s mouth though

He either heard from Namine, or kind of just worked it out for himself


Oh NO I may not get in Axel’s bullshit

(I didn't, unfortunately. sighs)


Gosh I love Vexen. “unnatural and infuriating propensity”

ON TOP OF HIM SAYING THAT NOT ONLY IS RIKU A PERSON AND IT’S DEMEANIGN TO CALL HIM A TOY BUT TOY IS A WAY TOO DUMBED DOWN VERSION OF WHAT HE COULD BE HIS TECHNOLOGY IS MUCH MORE SOPHISTOCATED THAN THAT


Vexen tried to say “light help me” and I laughed thanks Robert Jordan

He also kept trying to say “lord” throughout the entire thing but I was like. no stop. no.
(for starters, the KH universe doesn’t even have a form of deity?? Or certainly not one that would use the same terms as the Christian god. Second off, Vexen is most likely atheist and wouldn’t swear by a god if there was one!!! So!!!!!)


I like how wordy Vexen is I love how I slip into his head and we go from my usual writing to “buckets of long paragraphs right after one another”


Also this. I love this. I love that I wrote this note to myself:
“That doesn’t make him a toy and it certainly doesn’t make him YOUR toy!!!” that is such a good quote thank you Vexen. actually thank me. I came up with that. whoa.

No comments: