Monday, July 28, 2014

chapter 235 commentary omg this is it

the final battles are doonnnnneeeeeeeee

(if you want to cry about SoShad you should go here)

Volume 2 of RWBY started pretty recently and wow it was good 10/10 would recommend RWBY is a good show really. promise.

the FtPverse tag on my tumblr has been pretty good lately so go check it out

OH YEAH there was also a chapter in ASAS about Vexen so that's fun you should go read it




I wasn't sure what mix to post so Dead Inside soundtrack part 1 it is
(tracklist here)

Chapter Time!




read link

tumblr tag (I'm back at the rarmaster url now)

there are actually not a lot of notes on this chapter but here we go


Nothing cheers me up quite like thinking about how short Mickey Mouse is
(Sora’s on his knees and he’s probably still taller)

How does Aero work? We just don’t know

So I figure out how Shad’s chains work after it becomes extremely necessary
Though I mean I guess if Sora’s going to start using them more it will be necessary, but. Nglsjf.

In case it wasn’t clear, they can be controlled telekinetically. They can really only be controlled by Shad and, by association, Sora. Whether or not Sora could control them before is up for debate (he never consciously tried and I’m sure they’d prefer to listen to Shad even if he could) but obviously from here on out he can control them. (It’s a little like gaining final form in kh2 after Roxas rejoins with Sora except not as fancy nor as powerful)

Kairi losing her voice is so important to me tbh. So very important to me.


SOMETIMES I’M REALLY MEAN but in just a teasing way
            “long enough to get her to Castle Oblivion”
(Mickey probably needed to hear the words to realize what they meant by CO haha mr. oldfashioned)


Granted they called it Castle Oblivion earlier but that is besides the point

No comments: