Sunday, June 15, 2014

Chapter 224 commentary

If you (somehow) missed it, my thoughts about 2014's E3 are in the last post

general recap

  • I really need a Wii U
  • no important KH news from my understanding
  • the new Zelda game looks like a lot of fun
  • PLAYABLE ZELDA!!! PLAYABLE MIDNA!!!! IN HYRULE WARRIORS!!!
  • Palutena for Smash Bros 4 (and, yes, they invited pac man)
  • I'm not sure what Splatoon is entirely but it looks like so much fun
  • Nintendo is awesome end of story

I also saw How to Train Your Dragon 2 recently and wow it was a good movie
(Also heyo the entire main cast were 20 year olds isn't that neato because that's neato if there's ever a movie about that age of your life (17-22) it usually involves sex and college there are literally no protags of a fantasy movie that are that age they all start off so young. why.)

Anyway have a Xigbar mix:


It's a pretty decent mix in my opinion. And it's sorta fitting with this chapter because..... Xigbar.
(I totally stole a track from it for my Xehanort joke mix dark horse is SO xehanort and i'm CRYING)

Chapter

read link

tumblr tag


I actually feel really bad for Vexen he keeps getting put off for other things and by that I mean Namine
Riku was maybe going to go after him (pfffff) but then Namine was kidnapped
Joseph was going to go after him but Namine was more important
Joseph was going to mention him but Toby was more important
Do you

Feel me

I WAS GONNA REFERENCE A THING FROM NOTHING’S FAIR BUT THEN I REMEMBERED THAT’S GONNA HAPPEN IN THE REWRITE AND THEREFORE NONE OF YOU KNOW ABOUT IT YET
Also Roxas likely doesn't remember it (as in, everything) yet so........
......but largely none of you would've gotten the reference so it was pointless


Comset apparently isn’t a word and I know headset is technically the proper term but I want to use comset really bad........
I mean it’s a headset it goes on your ear and you can communicate with it it’s a comset I SWEAR I’ve heard someone somewhere (probably in a sci-fi something) call it a comset but. Ugh


I’m quite upset I can’t use stuff like “I kno w I’m so rry I ‘m so o sr oyy mngsdfjk” with excessive spaces and stuff in story because it’s not ~proper formatting~ even tho it very accurately visually depicts the catch in Joseph’s voice
(I think I did ok with the hyphens though??)

Sighs longingly I love 29

Straight from my brainstorm:
“Roxas expressing kindness in the only way he knows how—by offering to destroy things”


I wanted to write this from Kairi’s POV SO BAD but I needed to be in Sora's POV because it was important
And then I had a panic because it also seemed like I needed to be in Riku's POV too but that one solved itself at least because I got a chapter break in before the part that needed to be from his POV


That is a 100% legitimate Xigbar attack by the way. Fun fun. (Pretty sure I'm referring to that first attack...?)

Sora’s not a killer. (he's not)


I couldn’t actually see Xigbar using a word like eloquent but I also couldn’t think of any other word that describes what I want to call Riku’s lack of words
so I changed it so Sora called him eloquent--or the exact opposite of eloquent

No comments: