Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Chapter 223 (not really)

WHELP HONESTLY I DON'T HAVE ANY NOTES FOR THIS CHAPTER uh. sorry??

Read Link

Tumblr Tag

This kind of officially marks the point where I'm going to duck out and stop answering questions concerning Dead Inside until the end. I know. I know I know I know things only get more painful from here on out. I know.

I'll also be completely ignoring most angry demands about my choices on the ending. So don't even bother.


I WAS GONNA TALK ABOUT E3 2014 STUFF but since E3's not technically over I guess that'll wait. No big deal. Expect something about E3 on Friday though

Lemme ramble 'bout Soul Eater for a bit



I'm really digging this set of ending credits for Soul Eater. You can listen to the full song here

I'm kinda upset I didn't get into Soul Eater sooner--but then again I understand why I didn't, and actually I'm not at all upset it took me this long. I'm not quite sure if I'd have appreciated it as much when I was younger + there's some stuff that's not exactly.... appropriate for a younger audience

I've been liking it a lot, though. I've been liking it so much. It deals with a very wide cast of characters and yet I'm invested in all of them. all of them.
I care about Soul and Maka
I care about Blackstar and Tsubaki
I care about Death the Kid and Liz and Patty
I care about Lord Death I care about Stein I even care about Medusa

Like I only really watched it because I saw some gifset on tumblr with Soul's quote "I'm your weapon, that means I protect you, Maka!" and I thought it was interesting but I didn't try getting into it right away......
Then I finished Fullmetal Alchemist and never worked up the nerve to start FMA Brotherhood.... but wanted something else to watch... and Soul Eater was on netflix....

And I'm really glad I got into it. I expected Soul and Maka to remind me of Namiku and they kinda do but??? Only a little bit and personality wise they're probably more closely related to Riku and Kairi and even then they are definitely not reduced to KH parallels that I see

Also. Chrona. Just Chrona. hhhhhh

Idk I could keep rambling but long story short it's a really good anime and if you haven't seen it yet you should consider watching it
(you should also consider watching FMA because brother feels)

No comments: