Saturday, May 17, 2014

ch218 commentary

This may be a little spacey because I'm watching a stream of someone drawing as of writing this and it totally doesn't fit the mood of this chapter at all

Also I didn't proofread before uploading this but it's gone through two betas and I'm sure it's probably fine



here is Vector to the Heavens memoria version and it is beautiful you should totally listen to it. While reading this chapter. Increase your tears.


Anyway

read link

tumblr tag

I literally want to write all of endgame from Kairi’s POV. I mean it.

Asdlkfjslfjdsf in my brainstorm:
            “you. killed. her”
He hisses he’s so angry and he’s probably kairi—pHFFFFFFF HAHA OMG I TYPED KAIRI INSTEAD OF CRYING I CAN’T.


I really did I typed kairi and then. I. I can’t.

I’m going to bring up Riku’s sensitivity to sound now bc it is A Thing that I should’ve kept in mind throughout all of this oh well
Most of his sensitivity to sound comes from super-sensitive hearing so he hears regular sounds more clearly/loudly than your average person 
That is the downside to being able to eavesdrop on conversations when you're supposed to be "out of earshot"
loud noises are extra loud
poor Riku


Ohhhhgoooshhhh I wonder how much Kairi and Sora play wrestled as kids ahhhnnnggggg I love the thought of them basically doing everything together and being super hecka close and like. I am in control. That is what happened in my universe. They were super hecka close and did everything together and had sleepovers and wrestled on the beach and raced and while Kairi wasn’t too big on the play fighting she was all about tickle fights
(Sora actually squeals when tickled and Kairi just snorts until she’s out of breath and then it’s gasping and snorting and it sounds more like a dying pig than laughter)

yeah


Idk if I mentioned before. Roxas can literally do strike raid a bajillion times in a row bc he throws one Keyblade summons the other throws it summons the first throws that again etc


for the next bit here it's me yelling as i'm writing this in general at everything so
(are you even surprised though? I do this alot)

Take off your shipping goggles right fucking now not everything has to be romantic there is such a fucking thing as platonic relationships
I do not have to be shipping AkuRoku for this scene to work fucking hell


Oh
Fucking curaga

rIKU YOU LEFT THE AREA YOU CAN’T DO A COCKY REMARK

KAIRI YOU CAN’-T—actually yeah okay

I CAN’ HEAR AXEL I CAN HEAR AXEL I CAN HEAR AXEL I CAN


I literally couldn’t believe I was writing this tbh
I’ll probably sit with that same numbness throughout all of endgame
Literally in disbelief of the fact I’m actually writing it


Also!! Fun note!! I actually!! Initially wasn’t intending to kill Axel but- oh but at the time Roxas was slated for death and Magik was like “well if Roxas dies you’ll have to kill Axel too bc without a heart and morals literally nothing will stop him from just bringing Roxas back again”
And I went “oh”
And I forget if we plotted Axel’s death out that day—we probably did
Or what           

But we plotted it out and somewhere in there (probably) magik talked me out of killing Roxas (not that I minded I love him a lot I didn’t necessarily want to kill him I just felt it would make the most sense + I was initially Really Against brining him back at first and killing him again seemed like the smart choice but then I realized how much I loved him)
And stuff

Unfortunately I wasn’t writing it down (nor did I record the conversation) while we were talking so later when I wrote down the basics for what happened I literally just went
            AXEL SHOWS UP
            AND HE DIES
            AND HE AND ROXAS HAVE A THING
            A DYING THING
That was it
That was all the notes I had for this scene
(along with magik’s line “I though cloaks were more sturdier” or something roughly along those lines. That line is in there bc she suggested it. and it’s a very axel thing to say if ya think ‘bout it)


Okay but how do you even describe a nobody dying they just?? fade??? ?
??

I literally need to read someone else’s take of a nobody—any of org 13 really—dying but unfortunately I’m good and sure magik hasn’t exactly killed anyone in the organization besides like. Lexaeus. And. no?

LOUD WAILING I WENT AND READ AXEL’S DEATH IN THE KH2 NOVEL AND NOW I’M SUPSET – I also skimmed over Xion’s death before going into that it
It may have been a really bad idea
(unfortunately both of their deahts were very literal takes on what happened in-game and I just. I can’t do that I really really can’t sigh)

Forgive Roxas he doesn’t know 'bout nobodies coming back
It’s not common knowledge in my universe yet


I literally had a playlist of Vector to the Heavens (memoria) followed by the Other Promise (dramatica) then Musique por la tristesse de Xion (piano) and last the Other Promise (piano)
Those four songs
In a playlist
On repeat
While I wrote this


I love kairi
I didn’t intend for her to stop Roxas but she went “NOPE I’M SUPER SUSPCIOUS OF HIM HE’S NOT GOING ANYWHERE” and so
We did

No comments: