Sunday, May 18, 2014

ASASch62 commentary + writing process

this is the Joseph and 29 fluff from DIch195 that didn't make it in to the story.

read it here

And then here's a video in which I recorded myself writing it, so you can see kinda how the writing process works-- You'll probably need to make it full screen, though, and even then the text is really pixelated and hard to read. Maybe in the future youtube will give me an HD option, but no telling until then.



important notes

I was having trouble saying boomerang-dagger and it turned into daggerang. Daggerang. Joseph should call it a daggerang.


Joseph's a terrible role-model. He sticks out his tongue at people who are helping him and whines all the time. Kids don't be like Joseph. Please.
(Don't be like Riku either.)

I did a breakdown of Cid's accent in there (sorta) but you'd have to watch it.

Joseph launched himself across the table--or he started to but 29 caught him without even looking and just plopped him down in his chair. I couldn't write it how I imagined it in my head, but specifically 29 catches him around the stomach--like reaching an arm out to catch him
then plops him back down
It was a really good thought.

Cid's age!! is actualy super messed up!! I said he was like 35 in Dead Inside but that makes him only 10 or so years older than Leon and Aerith which makes them leaving Radiant Garden when it falls,,,, not work
+ I write him as if he were my dad so he really should be in his 40s. That's about right.

No comments: