Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Special Chapter 200

YAY SPECIAL CHAPTER 200 YAY
YAY

playlist first and then I'll talk about the chapter per usual

ACTUALLY WAIT I KEEP FORGETTING ABOUT THIS STUPID BOOK

*clears throat* Ahem so the Great Allie--author of the Count's World--wrote a book! It's called CyberSaber7 and is about a society where half the population is robot like humans called CyberSabers which remind me a lot of how I portray Replicas (tho with a liiiiitle more focus on the robotic bits)

You can buy it here for about $20, which is a decent price. (Pretty sure it includes shipping.)

I think if you've liked Dead Inside you'd enjoy this book, due to it focusing on robot-like-humans and there's also a lot about who you are being defined not by what you look like but by your memories and what you've been through.
Along with being your own person despite being a "copy" or not human.

And if you're a Count's World fan you should probably buy it because it's the same style of writing also it's nice for fans to support self-published authors. *definite nod*

Anyway there's more info on her profile, or you can check the tumblr post I made on it.
(Please note, the link to buy on her profile doesn't work anymore, but the link I've provided does.)



Also this is not a playlist exactly but it is my (second) favorite track from the Razia's Shadow album which is actually a musical by Forgive Durden ft lead singers from various other bands including Panic! at the Disco

I thought it was a really nice album and you should give it a listen. Especially if you like musicals and stories about brothers. Also people being tempted into doing bad things by darkness. Heh. Here's the full playlist.

AND CHAPTER TIME

here's the link to read

and to my tumblr notes

And this is the link to the original prompt + my thoughts

Like i said in the chapter itself this was loosely based on a prompt which was like "what would your characters do to finish the story if you vanished all of a sudden?”
Which was a fun thought to entertain
Special Chatper 200 turned out not being that prompt 100%. I kept the "so what if I disappeared" bit but that was basically it heh instead I just went “well fuck the rules I’m going to write whatever the heck I want to” and I did


geTTING INTO THE HEADS OF MY CHARACTERS IN REGARDS TO ME AND THE WRITING PROCESS IS ACTUALLY WEIRD. I’ll try not to overthink it to avoid hurting my head and you should do the same haahah I don’t think it works like this tbh it shouldn’t?? ???? ????
idek but yeah this is weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeird yo

Joseph shoved past three different Vexens and one of the Marluxias

No you do not capitalize my name. it is like grace. I am not a proper noun. Well, I am. rar isn’t. bwAHAHAHA

I LEGIT CANNOT EXPLAIN TO YOU THE FULL DEPTHS OF HOW RIKU PANICKED he immediately assumed the worst which is my death and it. Wasn't. Pretty.
(there was a lot of "shit shit shit fuck shit fucking shit fuck" going on)


DOOOON’T ASK WHY CLOUD IS CARVING SOMETHING I LITEARLLY JUST NEEDED HIM TO BE DOING SOMETHING WITH HIS HANDS that required him to not be looking up

I accidentally imagined them outside Hyrule Castle Town in TP and I can’t unsee it (tho I was initially thinking Snow White’s world?? Is there a wall around her Castle/town/place?? I don’t know I need there to be a waaaall maybe they’re outside Beast’s Castle that’s def feasible)

NO HELP I LITERALLY CAN’T UNSEE THEM SITTING OTUSIDE HYRULE CASTLE TOWN

Tho who’s to say they can’t be sitting there??

They are definitely sitting in Hyrule

The bit with Shad is literally in here so I can just force some SoShad sexual tension because sexual tension is a lot of fun and SoShad sexual tension (say that five times fast I dare you it’s hard)

YOU CAN’T TELL ME NO I AM THE AUTHOR I WILL WRITE FRIKKEN SOSHAD STUFF IF I WANNA frik yeah

This turned into a lot more yelling than sexual tension oh well

Sora’s thoughts: “why am I turned on by this this is actually very creepy what the hell this is not okay get off of me

basically


LITERALLY EVERYONE JUST KIND OF LOOKS AT JOSEPH AND GOES “oh” like they aren’t even surprised
Also “Joseph this is literally the worst idea you’ve had ever”

It’s almost out of character for 37 to refer to Joseph by name but it also much easier so
(actually it’d be L that I can’t have refer to him by name I think 37—well he doesn’t think lowly of Joseph he just isn’t necessarily fond of him. But I don’t think he’d insult joseph tbh that’s like one of the (only) things he and L disagree on)

Jjjjjjjjoseph no you are not Len you are not a cool 14-year-old you’re still an awkward as hell 12-year-old please
(he’s trying to lean against the couch all casual like Len and I’m just no)

Where’s that post that’s like “don’t ship things ironically because you will eventually ship them unironically and you will cry” because that is really really relevant to 37 and L
(it's under the soshad tag on my tumblr if you're desperate to see it)

FUCKING DACHST FUCKING DACHST FUCKING DACHST IM SO SORRY MY HANDS ARE TIED I CAN’T TELL THEM NO
(They fluffed and I couldn't tell them no tho I think I did tone it down a smidge)

We are in an odd plane of an existence as writing this and by that I mean I basically am in no one’s POV and cahracters appear and vanish randomly
I was going to have someone ask “why don’t you kill both of them” and literally everyone responds “she needs 37 for book 5” but it wasn’t floooooooooowing
I literally have always used this format when I’m onset I always just slip into first POV you caN”T MAKE ME STOP

And I said in the chapter but I did not see Desolation of Smaug last night I saw it about a month ago when this chapter was written

I love how Sora’s side is resolved because Cloud just deicdes to BA while Riku’s side is resolved because 37 and L stop caring
ALSO I WAS. PLANNING. ON HAVING TO GO RESOLVE SORA’S SIDE MYSELF but then Cloud decided to be BA and “you think I’d hurt him!?” and feels.
Frikken feels
(I hate that shadow boy) 

No comments: