Thursday, February 6, 2014

Ch199 commentary

I feel like I had something important to say maybe involving Mother 3 but for the life of me, besides incoherent feelings, I don't remember if there was anything important.

So.

OH ALSO I UPDATED AROUND THE BLOG WHICH YOU OBVIOUSLY NOTICED here is where I described the changes I made yay




I made a Kairi mix! Here's the tracklist (and me crying over Kairi ahaha) and then me further crying over Kairi (along with a couple of tracks I cut from the mix) can be found here!

The BASIC RUNDOWN of this mix is it's all about Kairi getting off her butt and getting off the Islands and doing something and being important to the plot and it's just as much about her saying "waiting isn't good enough" as it is about me deciding to stop sidelining her as a character

and it makes me really emotional

Level Up makes me really emotional

(It's like Laura Palmer and the context of Shad, or King and the context of Riku)

sigh

THIS CHAPTER ISN'T RELATED TO KAIRI IN THE SLIGHTEST WHAT A SURPRISE
(tho on a sidenote I still don't have a mix for Namine and it's slightly upsetting?? I have more thoughts for a Mother 3 mix than I do for a Namine mix so uhhhhhhhh)

handy link to ze chapter

and then my notes on tumblr


BuT SHE WAS DRAWING A DRAGON SHE WAS DRAWING A DRAGON THEY READ ABOUT DRAGONS FRICK LE FRIKC FRIEKN
(They read "Dealing with Dragons" and like all three other books tbh)

Wow I’m so. That namine. Is going so far. To make sure Alpha can’t accuse her of anything wow wow wow

“I just like hearing you talk” NamiNE NO NO OH MY GOSH YOU LITTLE. SHE’S SO. WOW. WOW

Namine no you are not a cocky piece of shit only Roxas is a cocky piece of shit STOP

Wow first meltdown in forever. (I’ve almost forgotten how to write them har ha haha)

Tbh why the first thought/moment/memory to cross her mind isn’t the kiss is a mystery ha ha

She’s too much of a wreck she’s not coherent she’s trying to be but it’s not even the meltdown pounding at her it’s the nightmare and it’s scared her so much that she’s literally trembling with fear and can’ think straight I’m upSET

Actually crying against a pillow/sheet/etc is actually really gross your tears all pile up and then it’s all soggy and it’s disgusting
(don't ask me? how?? this is relevant?? Maybe because she was crying against Riku's shirt initially but then it's just his skin in-story)


oh look something I can't post because spoilers


waIT NO NAMINE IT’S. I HAVE IT WORKED OUT. YOU DON’T NEED THE MEMORY OF YOU TWO KISSING LITERALLY I HAVE IT WORKED OUT WITHOUT THAT DON’T. PLEASE?

OH GOSH BUT IF VEXEN WALKED IN RIGHT NOW
(Riku'd die of embarrassment haha he doesn't want Vexen to be a part of his life at all)

Riku’s mumbling reminded me of a character (actually from a SSB roleplay and it was Roy) I had back when I used to roleplay (those were dark days) and he had a thing with burritos and in the one rp thread I saved there was this thing where he was like “what do you mean I’m not getting paid for this I worked so hard” and he trails off muttering but you can hear him say “I want a burrito” halfway through it it was fun

Also I had an OC named Onyx who wielded a giant hammer that looked too big and heavy for anyone to hold or lift but she managed just fine and literally smashed everything with it
ACTUALLY WAIT I LIED THEY WERE BEING ATTACKED AND ONYX WAS LIKE “WE LITERALLY DON’T HAVE TIME FOR THIS” AND ROY KEPT ATTACKING the guys that were attacking them and under his breath he mumbled “of course not! No, let’s all die! I knew I shouldn’t have let you come along… ….i want a burrito….”
yeeaAAAHHHHHH


(tbh this wasn’t even a thread it was intended to be but it ended up just being a fic-y oneshot because I was a terrible rp-er and had the plot lined out already in my head so yeah I just turned it into a fic. It’s actually not that bad so if anyone?? Want’s to read it?? I might post it?? YOU HAVE TO LET ME KNOW THOUGH)

No comments: