Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Blog updating is all finished!!

Yay!!!!!!

I added a sidebar to the right, which has links to all the book pages, along with the other links (to fanfic and tumblr and such).
It's a little blocky to look at, but it makes for easier navigation, so. What can you do? I'm sure we'll get used to it (and the single line of page links) eventually

Yeah.

I moved a couple pages around--the Relationships and Couples pages are still on this blog, but there just aren't links to them in the pages bar
(There was a navigation post for them. Like two posts ago)

The trivia page was moved to the backup blog - it's right here

Sequence names page was made into a post--but the link is still there on the pages tab

Added Prequel, CoM, and BBS pages. BBS actually has it's own page, now!
All three of them are really just descriptions of things that happened, however.

Ah, in the future I'll probably change the other book pages. Idk, but I think given the fact that it basically disgusts me to look at them, they need revamping.
I don't have any ideas for revamps, though, nor do I have the energy. I've spent the past three hours doing other cleanup.

I also added placeholder pages for Book 4.5, book 5, and book 6
Books 4.5 and 5 are the only two official things, however. Book 6 is a potential thing I could do, but currently I'm not planning on it. It's not like it has to get covered for the series to be wrapped up (unlike book 5, since Xehanort is a thing), but I have vague ideas for it, so.....

We'll see how it goes!

No comments: