Monday, November 11, 2013

WHOOPS I GOT BEHIND N CHAPTER UPDATING MY BAD. (ch181)

it happens sometimes I'm super duper sorry

I coooooooooould share a playlist but I'mma do this instead




THIS ACOUSTIC COVER IS LITERALLY AMAZING BASTILLE CAN SING REALLY SUPER GOOD LIVE WOW. JUST. WOW.

anyway this song like gives me all the feels because of the lyrics and actually applying them to the actual event of Pompeii and. And and.

ALSO this is one of Sora's fave songs it's not even a question he really super loves Bastille I've mentioned it in quite a few places and you know that

ANYWAY SO

Chapter!

Tumblrr noteythingies!!
(there's only like six posts sorry)

On a completely irrelevant note I finally dug up the cutscenes for FF13 and watched them and wow I'm so upset by that ending why

I was having feels about Sora and Neverland because he knows ‘bout Peter Pan and all
But now that I’m writing it
Sora’s just like “wow you are not at all like the stories say you are—well, you are, but that’s the problem. You’re a mischievous little boy who refuses to grow up. Meaning you aren’t mature in the slightest…”


Tink just sort of comes in and out she spends a lot of her time pretending to be doing other things but in reality she’s sticking by Peter because she’s worried about him?? Or at least doesn’t want to let him out of her sight hahaa

*sings* IF YOU BEEELIIIIEEVEEEE, *whiney and offkey* YOU CAN DO AAAANNYYYYYTHIIIIIING


Pretty sure they’re actually called Pirates and
And they’re actually obnoxious they’re like exactly like bandits and therefore I hate them

Writing Heartless and being over obsessive about hearts tho
It’s a lot of fun

I don’t think Heartless have lips or tongues but this one is definitely licking its lips hungrily if it has them


ALSO HA WOW MAGIK WROTE A THING RECENTLY THAT. WITH CHANNELLING MAGIC DIRECTLY. AND HAVING IT like burn/freeze your hand a little because you're directing the fire/blizard through your fingertips instead of a weapon
I just?? I wonder if I influenced that any because it's right here in the chapter. Sora casts fire with his fingertips and then goes "alkdsjf now my hand is all hot. channeling magic directly has its drawbacks"


I read somewhere that Peter Pan has to forget some of the things that happen to him so he can remain a child forever (I suppose even if he doesn’t physically age, mental aging is still a thing) and while I’m not so sure if Disney/KH goes off that idea, it’s sort of a headcanon for me now that he just has a terrible memory in general
He still remembers the important/exciting/fun bits of things he does, but he definitely doesn’t remember every detail
Like I’m not sure if he’s forgetting because he has to or if he just?? Doesn’t care to remember but
But he def has a bad memory

(At first I forgot why that note existed and then I remembered it existed because Keyblades. Peter knows he's seen one before but he can't remember where)


Roxas is an overachiever
Meaning he went “oh I’ve still got three cures and a couple of potions left. Let’s do a quick round of the world and kill all the Heartless I run into”

Because he like doesn’t quit working

ever


ACTUALLY THAT'S FUNNY ROXAS. 26 NOTICES THAT YOU'RE 15 MINUTES LATE FROM RETURNING FROM THE MISSION 
tho if Roxas had been like "yo I was just killing extra heartless" 26 would've been like "oh"

Roxas learned that from Axel
Because didn’t I mention?
He copies others’ abilities and applies them to his own fighting style

(I feel so sorry I point out the fact that he learned that attack from Axel like twenty times but unfortunately I kept putting him with characters who go "what the frk!?!" when they see it so uh yeah)

I wonder if he copied the whole fancy thing with the light from anyone but I can't imagine who if he did. He hasn't run into anyone who does a similar attack yet
Then again it's not like he can't come up with his own attacks (tbh I think it's a modified version of his limit which is toned down so he doesn't have to actually activate the limit to do it y'know?)

No comments: