Thursday, November 14, 2013

Ahhhhh....????? (ch182)

ACTUALLY REVIEW REPLIES THIS TIME
Idk if these came in after my last "review reply" post or not (well, one of them did), but they're important ish so. Replying

From KKBeckett on ch179
Question, though I can't remember if I've asked this before (if I have, I surely don't remember the answer). But can your Namine predict the future? Sort of, ish?
Because if she can... then that picture of magik's Namine...
Actually, yeah, she sorta can. It's not an ability she tends to use often, but, she is capable of it.
And, yeah. That picture of magik's Namine. That. That would be not only her looking up shocked because she was interrupted from drawing but her looking up shocked because oh look who was just dropped at the edge of the beach
(maybe some of you need to read this if you haven't yet? I'm trying to wait to make a big official announcement on it until the sequence is finished so those who don't exactly enjoy Can't Escape can read it in one go.)


And also from KKBeckett on ch180
Have I mentioned that I love the interactions between Saix and Axel there at the end? And Axel and his Assassins? And... yeah. Basically. That. All of that.
You can actually thank magik for all of that?? I think the idea of Saix and Axel talking was her idea (it might not have been...) but I know the thing with the Assassins I took from her. Or... was inspired by her. This chapter, specifically.

yeah.




What's this video, you may ask? It's a) super awesome and you really should give it a watch and b) I've determined Roxas is more than capable of pulling something like this off

Ahh it's technically a headcanon I've borrowed from tumblr user snoipahkat (kat for short) who basically decided that Roxas is a super good singer because Jesse McCartney
She talks about it here (I know her blog is super hard to read. I have it zoomed in by like 125% but that's only so I don't mess up the page formatting you can make the text even bigger if you need to)

Aah also I talked about Roxas's music tastes
Because I'd never talked about his
THO I'LL HAVE TO TALK ABOUT EVERYONE'S MUSIC TASTES SEPARATELY BECAUSE IT JUST. KEEPS BUILDING. AND I COME UP WITH MORE AND MORE for each of htem and yeah I'll talk about it all eventually
(Unfortunately I can't talk about Shad's until after Dead Inside because spoilers LONG SIGH his music tastes are my favorite oh well)

ANYWAY SO CHAPTER

link

tumblr tag

I mentioned that Peter’s memory is kinda terrible, right? Yeah. Yeah this is it. He knows Roxas looks like Ven but Roxas isn’t acting like he knows him and looks a liiitle different and swears he doesn’t know him
So he can’t exactly remember
If Ven had shown up he would’ve said hello to Peter and Peter would play along because he knows his memory’s whacko and over time he’d remember about Ven
Or if he asked Ven who he was Ven would answer and then it’d click
But he hasn’t seen Ven in seven years
(Ven and Aqua have been in Neverland, but they’ve probably just kept missing Peter. So.)

Also Roxas hasn’t met Aqua and Ven yet, so he wouldn’t be able to tell Peter that he’s got them confused because he doesn’t know that there’s someone to get him confused with

Peter no
(he wants to get jeaaaaaaalous that Tink knows Roxas ahahhaha which is funny because she gets jealous when he’s anywhere near a girl so)

Ahhhhh I don’t think Sora knows about Roxas being a Replica?? ?

Hggg I’m still 1000 words short someone shoot me

I JUST AM PLODDING THROUGH IT and I’ve run out of things and idek what they were supposed to discuss?? Magik wanted Sora to get a chance to apologize to Roxas and I figured they could just run into each other in Neverland so I gave Sora a chance
Y’know?

Ahhh Ven’s the one who twirls his Keyblade in his hand when he’s bored and standing still and it’s an absentminded twitch and Roxas hasn’t met him yet
BUT TECHNICALLY HE HAS VEN’S DATA SO

It’s because Roxas is programmed to kill heartless. He’s a very efficient heartless-killing machine. He’s intended to be a weapon to use against Riku, but he isn’t programmed specifically for that. He’s programmed specifically to kill heartless. Of course it’s easy.
(and even if he was programmed to fight Riku, it’s only Riku. Sora’s different. Sora’s a challenge.)

Whoops I watched Stupid Mario bros recently. *drags in a few of their ideas about the darkness*
Maaaiinllyyyy just that the darkness—when using Sora—used Sora to his full potential, which means he was actually very strong and could bust some pretty cool moves

I’m beeeing suuuuuppppeer technical about the difference between strike raid and what axel does. Unfortunately I can’t pull up an Axel battle (or play days) so I’m not 100% positive how he thorws his chakrams, but strike raid is like an over the shoulder thing. In my head Roxas is throwing it underhand. So.

Actually I hunted down a video of Axel fighting and Roxas is doing p much what he is which is good
Roxas is doing it a little closer to his body in my head but I’d need a form of weapon to actually test it out with and not just pretend I’m holding one
But really the action is 100% the same and it makes me happy

and then there was this:

Axel: Where’s Roxas?
26: He hasn’t rtc’d yet. He should’ve been back 15 minutes ago, though…
Axel: oh, 15 minutes isn’t too late! But- (he glares down at the Assassin who’s still bugging him) But I’m not sure if I can’t wait that long. Permission to go get him?
26: What for?
Axel: I have orders from Xemnas himself! He wants me to take Roxas on a special mission, and we kind of have to go now. Oh nevermind, I don’t need your permission! (and he’s gone)
yeah

I don’t think Sora knows who Axel is?? They maybe ran into each other once and I don’t think they were introduced so uhm

YUP

THAT'S IT!

Now for something important!!

I plan to compile chapter commentary posts and make them eassier to navigate because there are 70 posts that are chapter commentary and it's hard for new readers or readers who are behind to find specific chapters.
I'm hoping to have this up soon but it looks like I have to compile a link for every single post! Oh dear... Ah... updates on this as time goes on!

No comments: