Friday, November 15, 2013

CROSSOVER PT 2 (Can't Escape ch64-65)



(handy link)

"Another Namine fanmix? How is that relevant?"
Idk I decided to post Namine mixes with the crossover so. Here we are!

on the chapter

chapter!! (ch64 anyhoo)

my tumblr thing (tho magik linked to it too oh well)
(the notes for these chapters start halfway through page 2 just so you know)

This chapter from Riku's POV (wow look I'm so original with chapter titles /sarcasm)


Yeah haha Riku not only kicks sand in Vexen’s face but proceeds to be immediately sarcastic and snarky SOMEONE’S IN A GOOD MOOD yay him

VEXEN’S MOTIVES ARE WIGGIN ME OUT like Riku wants to leave him there and I can’t decide if he’d want to stay there or not—it’s one thing to leave him there and then have him go “DANGIT RIKU YOU COULDN’T HAVE—sorry guys lol bye” and following after Riku
But if he sort of wants to stay because Xemnas is after me and he can’t get me here then…
Then I need to have Riku drag him back
(unless Vexen goes “what’s up with Namine now I have more questions dangit Riku lol bye guys nice to see you yes yes yes I have a ton of questions but uhm UHM gotta go curiosity y’know”)

Riku’s really angry and I can’t tell if it’s because his head hurts or if it’s because Vexen LITERALLY JUST DRAGGED THEM TO THE CASTLE HE DOESN’T WANT TO BE IN like

OH THANK GOODNESS JOSEPH FORMS THE DARK CORRIDOR
For a second I was worried Vexen fromed the one back to my universe in the Ienzo sequence because if he did we’d have a looooooot of problems but nope Joseph did we’re cool

I really need to get Riku out of CO again
(he could be like SO VACATION I DON’T CARE ALPHA I’M LEAVING I HATE THIS CASTLE)
HNNN VEXEN’S HAVING SO MANY FEELS AND IT’S LITERALLY SO PERFECT

Because like Riku’s end of the conversation is nice and all but Vexen’s end
Because I honestly bet since regaining his heart he hasn’t felt shame, at least not this strongly before. And he literally feels SO MUCH SHAME (well technically it's guilt not shame but) and feels SO AWFUL because he has made Riku feel exactly how he doesn’t want to feel. Xemnas spoke his name and Vexen suddenly felt like property and that is not a nice feeling and he hated it.
And yet he treated Riku in a way that made him feel the same
And he feels so ashamed and awful and disgusted with himself

IT’S LITERALLY SO PERFECT
YAY CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

~

Aaannyyyway on another note I did a thing?

I’ve started to do voice acting for some parts of my fic.
Idk why, I just started doing it with some Shad scenes, and… I’ve done a couple other ones since then (it'll be a bit before any of them can get posted because spoilers) 
and I’ve been wanting to do Riku and Vexen’s conversation in CO at the end there for a bit now… so I did!

you should be able to listen to it here!



You may have to press play more than once? It was finicky when I tried it... (maybe give it a few seconds to load...) audio players are obnoxious yo

Aah of course I voiced both parts. I think you can tell the difference between who’s speaking I mean, when it’s just two of them, every other line is a different person. (That and I think I made it possible to distinguish them but maybe I didn’t idk.)

I did do this in one take btw so it’s not perf or anything.

Notes:
  1. Riku should be screaming. But I can’t get away with screaming because there’s no such thing as privacy in my house. Oh well
  2. there are barking dogs in the background?? ??? (idk I think it picked up the dogs from outside but you can only hear it if there’s no other noise)
  3. the ending stunk a little my bad

Aaah I won't clog up the blog with the script I used specifically for this, but if you are interested it is here (you'll have to scroll down to it just a little bit)

No comments: