Monday, November 18, 2013

"Stop playing grown up and get out of here!" (ch183) ALSO IMPORTANT UPDATE-Y THINGS

It literally took me forever to figure out a mix to give you but I finally just decided on

KH feels. Have KH feels.



(handy link)

OKAY SO UPDATE WISE!! 

First off look up at the page section. Look. That last page. Last page on the second line it is literally the last page.
Anyway you see it? "Chapter Commentary". Yeah. That's the one.
THAT PAGE is a compilation of handy links to every single chapter commentary I have ever done (and still have access to but I am 99.999% positive that I got them all off of posterous before it went down)

THIS IS REALLY HANDY for new readers (because I. apparently. Have a lot of new readers? ???)

yeah

Second off I have another tumblr for my fic!

"But I thought you already had a tumblr for your fic...?"
I did! But that one is focused a lot on my characters

this new tumblr is there so you can get all the fun fic stuff I post to my personal without, y'know, following my personal. (My personal tumblr is maybe 20% fic related if that. Most of it is reblogs tbh?)

(of course all chapter commentary note things aka "rar writes" posts are going to stay on my personal but I've always always always linked you to that stuff so.)

third off! YOU'VE PROBABLY ALREADY HEARD ABOUT IT BUT CROSSSSOOOOOOVERRRRRRRRRR

"What's exciting about a crossover?" IT'S THE CROSSOVER THAT ME AND MAGIK HAVE BEEN PLANNING FOR LIKE TWO YERAS SO EXCITEMENT.

Ah of course you don't have to read it if you don't want to but it is Slightly Plot Important. (I highly suggest reading ch65 if any of them tho because major Vexen feels and character development.)

AND THAT'S ALL I CAN THINK OF

chapter!!!

reaad it!

read my tumblr posts on it!!


I CAN’T TELL YOU HOW HAPPY PETER CALLING SORA OUT ON HIS SHIT MAKES ME

Also sora’s beign a grown up and I’m so sad

"Getta" is not a word and I’m well aware of that but it’s like gotta—it’s literally the exact same premise so I’mma leave it unless someone calls me out for it

The whole thing about needing pixie dust to make you weightless so the happy thoughts=flying thing works is basically me making crap up kay? Kay.
I mean I could’ve left it out but I don’t think Peter’s strong enough to? Carry anyone?? Especially not Sora who probably weighs quite a bit he’s not a skinny stick of a thing
So yeah I guess

Like I said Tinker Bell just kinda does her own thing but she’s never too far from Peter so she’s there pretty quick when she needs him/he needs her

PETER WAS GONNA SAY “YOU GOTTA STOP PLAYING HERO” BUT NO HE’S GONNA SAY GROWNUP BECAUSE THAT’S WHAT SSORA’S DOING
SORA’S NOT PLAYING HERO—NOT THE WAY PETER SEES IT
SORA’S TRYING TO ACT LIKE HE’S ALREADY GROWN UP AND PETER’S HAVING NONE OF THAT
I

Hit me with a broom iw rote something form maelficent’s pov what is lhsdjithis
No but literally a) this chapter was a liiiitle short and b) this was sorta gold


Maleficent’s just like—she doesn’t think of them as a threat she’s just like!! “I’ll toy with tehm for a minute and then go get sora no big deal” but then sora goes poof and she just goes “what. the. Shit.” Because that shoudlnt’ have been possible he has no means of transportation what?? ?

No comments: