Saturday, October 19, 2013

FAMILY FEELSES (ch176) (I haven't named a blog this yet, have I?)

I HAS A PRESENT FOR YOUUUS




Ahh... apparently it doesn't want to give me the subtext? Oh well.

Handy link. Part 2. Full playlist on grooveshark. Track list.
(lemme know if any of those links don't work)

yeah anyway I'm basically convinced no one uses grooveshark with the amount of people I see using 8tracks. So. I put the playlist on 8tracks. Of course it had to go up in two parts and is lacking about ten songs, but, y'know, it's there.

Also, as of Oct 19th 11:28 PM Arizona time, 8tracks is playing the wrong version of "Marching On". I'll fix it as soon as 8tracks lets me, but idk how soon that will be, unfortunately. It took me a good hour last time this happened.

ANYHOO

link to ze chapter

and then the ch174 tag on tumblr. Except I linked to page 8 of the tag because that's where the notes for this chapter start. Yeah.

there are less notes this time

THE CONVERSATION WAS SUPPOSED TO GO INDEPTH ABOUT THAT AND BOTH AERUTG AND RIKU WERE BROKEN AND EMOTIONAL AND THEY BONDED THAT WAY BUT I COULDN’T MAKE IT FLOW AND THERE WASN’T ROOM AND RIKU’S EMOTIONAL ASDFLKSFSA TAKES PRECENDENCE OVER AERITH BEING EMOTIONAL ABOUT ZACK

JUST SAYIN

*curls into a fetal position*
She’s upset about Roxas because Zack
She was trying really really really hard to hold it together because she needed to be strong to argue with Riku, then needed to be strong for Riku, and then she lies to him because it’s easier and he believes her, but she’s not okay and Roxas is probably just like a hammer to a nail because it’s that same thing, it’s that whole it’s not fair that they get someone back and I don’t
And she pushes it away to be strong for Riku still but that can only last so long
And soon it’s 3AM and she’s too tired to keep pushing it away and it all comes crashing down on her and she just misses him so much and she feels awful because Riku’s right there and she’s like him and hates crying in front of other people
But they’re family
So he does what he can to comfort her
Because she deserves it
And it’s the least he can do in return for all she’s done for him


Like Riku knows how to make tea

Even with Aerith walking him through it he still goes aoskdflsadfjleafsfD????????


No because Yuffie’s a teenager and sleeps in late and Cid’s up half the night doing whatever he does so he gets up late too

Omg I’m Yuffie and Cid’s my dad
Alskdfjasldfjaewofijsflkasjdfslfjasdfasldfkjf????


Cid is totally in a bathrobe btw. You're welcome for the mental image.


Aaannd yeah that's all I've got written down I could keep going but it's gettting late and I gotta get up earlyish tomorrow I should go to bed not late.

Ah keep an eye out on ASAS I have a little snippet thingy that goes with this and it'll probably go up tommorrow or Monday depending on when I remember and if I remember and what I'm doing and

It should definitely be up by Monday tho. Unless I forget. I might forget.

UPDATE. I REMEMBERED. HERE'S THE HANDY LINK

No comments: