Sunday, October 13, 2013

Ahhh finally ch174 (ch174)

BIG FRIKKEN UPDATE




WE GOT A TRAILER FOR 2.5 and there was possibly a trailer for kh3 but it hasn't shown up yet

but yeah 2.5 whICH IS FOR TEH PS3 I AM SO EXCITED I DON'T NEED TO GET A PS4 YET

ANYWAY

/UPDATE

Ahhh let's see how well grooveshark let's me embed playlists because it's never worked before ever

oh wait nevermind they removed that feature?? Ahhh..... *frowny face*

here's the link to the playlist
http://grooveshark.com/#!/playlist/FAMILY+FEELSES/89964545

All you gotta do is hit "play all" and then PLEASE I BEG YOU hit shuffle because it's what this playlist was designed for (and please feel free to skip "Life Left to Go" it's there mainly for obligatory reasons)

Annnyyyyyway this playlist is more relevant to the next to chapters but it can go here. Because. This chapter. These three chapters. Family feels. feels. sobbing. Kay.

KAY!

link to the chapter

link to the ch174 tag
which is actually a conjoint tag for these three chapters because I wrote it all in one go and it was all the same sort of feels and uhm yeah

the first three pages are all posts relevant to ch174 but there's still posts relevant to it on pages 4-6 too, though it's all mixed in with notes on ch175 and

and yeah......

....

QUICK STORY TIME THO so I wrote the entirety of these three chapters in abooouuuuut three days it sort of happened all in one go while I was staying over at magik's for a couple weeks

And she was out for the night and I was sitting in her room (kinda shut in because I love her roommates but it's still a little awkward) and I remember writing this and I was legit crying because of all the feels and mooooost of them are relevant to ch175 but I was crying because

because this sequence is beautiful and

and sigh things I can't mention because they haven't happen in story yet but if you're desperate to know now and not in like two days then just look through the ch174 tag because my feels are all over that thing


NOW TIME TO SORT THROUGH MY OTHER NOTES good gravy

(they're all over the place just like the tumblr posts)

This chapter is awful because Riku’s at his weakest and rawest and most broken meanwhile Aerith is talking about Zack and I JUST
I AM DROWNING
IN
THE FEELS


Aerith please don’t speak present tense about him you know he’s dead and you know you’ll have to bring that up and it’ll be a million times worse when you do because by speaking present tense you don’t admit he’s dead until you have to and I JUST

*sobs messily because she’s talking about Zack and it’s cute and sweet but also heartbreaking because he’s dead lskjfsfa*

I based this on my experience with washing dishes which btw is very very very very very very vast because I’ve had a broken dishwasher for at least two years now and I’ve been lacking a kitchen sink for about six months it’s aawful

I bet they wash their dishes by hand on Destiny Islands and if anything Riku’s got traces of Real Thing’s memories in him and Real Thing definitely helped his mom with the dishes if not did them by himself at times so yeah

Aerith does the dishes every day or every other day. Unlike my family. Who waits until they’re obnoxious. (Though when you don’t have a sink you definitely don’t want to do dishes more than you have to because it’s arduous)

ALSKJFDSF Riku no not the love word
Too soon for the love word
At least using it so casually

NOT YOUR LOVELIFE RIKU
RIKU STOP USING THAT WORD
MY GRACIOUS
A little eager, are you?
Mr. impatient, did Sora call you?
Asldjf

She cares because she’s your friend Riku


That was the most abrupt change in conversation wtf???? (literally Riku’s thoughts)

No I will not be ocd about the dishes

I know Aerith’s been so alskjflsfja about Zack but it has been four years and she’s hit the point where she realizes mourning him constantly does absolutely nothing. Also she’s trying to convince Riku that leaving Namine is a bad idea and Zack is her last weapon and she is going to use him because she doesn’t want to condemn Riku (or Namine) to the pain of being separated from someone you love
And she just starts gushing about him
And she remembers all the good things about life with him
And realizes that life without him doesn’t have to be painful. And even if it is, it’s not worth giving up the good stuff.
Actually that’s exactly what she’s trying to tell Riku 


Riku would know a lot about false smiles, wouldn’t he? *muffled sobs*


No but she wears pink out of habit. Because it became a habit. Because Zack liked seeing her in it so much. Yes.

Omg I just had the cutest thought of Aerith tying up Namine and Kairi’s hair with her extra hair ribbons—like Namine’d probably get the blue one and Kairi’d either get pink or probs white because the pink would clash with her hair
AND THEN MAYBE SHE TIES UP RIKU’S HAIR AND SORA’S HAIR TO HAHAHHAHAAHAAA

And then I made myself sad because I bet you she keeps one pink ribbon and that’s the first one Zack bought her and I actually bet she’s been wearing that one since he died and she’s only taken it off when she needs to but otherwise it’s always in her hair and the other ribbons are just sitting in a box gathering dust because they mean a lot to her but not quite as much so
*sobbing*


RIKU PLEASE DON’T CALL YOURESLF AN IDIOT ALSKDFJSLAFJASLFJIAWEORJASLFJAS

~

ahhh and that's all of it that's relevant specifically to ch174 I HAVE A LOT OF THOUGHTS ON THIS SEQUENCE IN GENERAL BUT UHM I KINDA CANT TALK ABOUT IT BECAUSE ALL THE GOOD STUFF HAPPENS IN CH175 UNFORTUNATELY

THAT IS MY FAVORITE CHAPTER AND I WILL RANT ABOUT IT and I was maybe going to do a post on Riku and Aerith's relationship because it is my favorite dynamic ever but I have to. Y'know. write it. And then it probably can't be posted until after ch176 but yeah you can expect it for the most part because feels aha.

No comments: