Saturday, August 24, 2013

Hey look a chapter! (ch164)

Mmmmmmmm

I caaaan't

Thiiiinkkk

of anything important so

convenient link

tumblr posts

commentary time!

Sora’s first favorite holiday is Christmas

Sora isn’t 100% sure of what Maleficen’ts doing. we’ve established this

Roxas probably already knows who Sora is. Then again, he doesn’t ask for Sora’s name, does he? That’s just what Sora gives. Ha.

Oh, but he’s a bit unsure about Sora’s name later. Eh. He’s been rebuilt. Maybe that’s one of the things he doesn’t remember entirely.

look at all the Days terminology~~! (I wrote the Roxas POV bits while/shortly after playing Days so)
They’re Hover Ghosts, actually. Maybe Carrier Ghosts. I forget which one is more terrible (I think it’s Carrier Ghosts, but I’m trusting my gut on this one, and sticking with what I wrote down initially, meaning Hover Ghosts). Sora’s just got their name wrong. Totally understandable, too.

I feel like super effective is a pokemon term. Like Pikachu used lightning! It was super effective! (lightning probs isn’t an attack but I hardly know ten pokemon let alone their attacks)

Yeah umh nope not making Sora look like a total fool because he literally fails at fighting or something (I'd been intending to when originall writing this). I mean, really, he’s got a pretty good handle on fighting, and there’s no way he can mess up that bad when they’re only fighting two heartless?? Yeah no it’s not happening. He can’t be that bad at killing Heartless. Sure, he’s not as good as Roxas is at it, but Roxas was born and bred and programmed for this specific purpose. He knows nothing else. He puts 150% into fighting Heartless and damn he does a good job
However just because Sora doesn’t fail miserably doesn’t mean Roxas still can’t think he has no clue what he’s doing because, again, Roxas puts 150% into this on a regular basis and seeing Sora give about 97% which look about like 52% by Roxas’s standards yeah no Roxas doesn’t think highly of Sora
You don’t understand Roxas is literally capable of scanning a Heartless and coming up with their weakness. I mean. He’s basically got a super computer for a brain. It isn’t that hard for him.  (that or he just remembers I mean it’s not like he’s forgotten everything. Just Xion. And his memories took a second to come back to him, but they’re definitely back now. Except Xion.)

Fact. Roxas is the only person to get Heartless names right 100% of the time. (except of course maybe like, some of the Vexen Replicas because they would know stuff like that. Oh and 2. 2 would know.)

Also I capitalize spells in Roxas’s POV especially (though I think I generally capitalize them…??) but idk he’s thinking about them with capitals so, yeah. (It’s like Vexen.)

Roxas is awfully blunt sometimes. I kinda like it.

Oooooh Roxas hasn’t commented on Sora’s scar. He shoooould. I better not forget. (I don’t care if it should’ve come earlier I want to mention it. Maybe. Somehow.)
Hehe Roxas could be blunt and just be like “what happened to your face”

*sobs it didn't make it in I forgot oh well*

Have I mentioned recently I love Roxas? (he’s such a cocky little poop)

Roxas literally spends the entirety of this trying not to laugh at Sora

If you didn’t catch that, Agrabah Heartless are pretty much all fire-based, hence the excess of Blizzard magic
Also this chapter/sequence/whatever is very timeywhimey because I don’t think this thing between Sora and Roxas even happens for another day or so, plus it definitely only takes a few hours, even though Riku’s arc takes a week. It’s because I’m staggering them and stuff.

Roxas is in a habit of having his Keyblade out at all times because it attracts Heartless so

UHM YUFFIE NO I’M PRETTY SURE YOU KNOW RIKU LOVES HER

Unless of course you’re just being obnoxious eheheehe

Y’KNOW RIKU IF YOU REALLY WANT TO FIX THIS THE BEST WAY IS BY NOT BIENG MOPEY OR STRESSED 24/7 AND STARTING TO ENJOY YOUR LIFE THEN YOU WOULDN’T HAVE NEGATIVE EMOTIONS TO TRIGGER NAMINE’S MELTDOWNS YEAH

Y’know Riku probably has a really high pain tolerance if you think about it

Let’s just be uber-descriptive yah

Yeah btw Riku’s never had soda before that I know of so—or at least it’s been a while or he’s only had it once or twice

Also I never specified what kind of soda it was. It could be like, root beer or dr. pepper or something—y’know, something that isn’t pretty generic like coke/pepsi (tbh I see Cid liking root beer mmhmm and maybe Yuffie does too? Heheh one thing they have in common)

Oh, right, Riku’s focusing on the drink and not them so even though they are eating and talking around eating Riku’s not noticing because he’s staring at the glass and can’t really see them yeah

Eehheheh do I smell denial?

Tbh honest Riku never specifically stated or even mentioned that he was going to abandon his emotions or anything but that’s probably on his mind y’know?
(I mean the thought has crossed his mind and he’s totally prepared to do that I guess but idk how that even came up in the conversation?? It was hardly hinted at?? Of course he’d do anything for Namine but this situation was more about him leaving her idk)

Riku technically heard not saw Aerith leaving but I wasn’t sure how to bring that up

In which Aerith is as stubborn as Tifa

Aerith would sleep more but she has insomnia issues sometimes and while sleeping and oversleeping are nice, she’d much rather stay up all night and do dishes or something than be left alone to her thoughts when they’re spinning like that

No comments: