Friday, July 26, 2013

yaaaaaaawn (ch157)

mrr, the fact that I didn't sleep at all last night is catching up to me. Daschted insomnia.

can i just

be lazy

and

copy pasta all my notes over?

i think i will

(oh but here's your convenient link to the chapter first)

Apparently all my scenes with Kairi happen at night now xD

CRAP KAIRI IT CAN’T BE LIKE THE VERY NEXT DAY. NO. IT’S BEEN LIKE THREE DAYS SINCE YOU’RE LAST CHAPTER. C’MON KAIRI. (I really can’t afford to not space things out)

I’m sure light does some damage to Nobodies, BUT CERTAINLY NOT AS MUCH DAMAGE AS IT DOES TO HEARTLESS BECAUSE HEARTLESS ARE DARKNESS AND LIGHT JUST REALLY HURTS THEM okay? OKAY.

Kairi probably ran into Dusks. Or Dragooons… mmm….

Prowess. *crosses “use an uncommon word” off the to do list* (I’m really really bad at that though)

I suppose I could’ve had a scene with Kairi actually fighting enemies. But. This was what was in my head. Maybe next time?

NO KAIRI DON’T HAVE ANOTHER NIGHTMARE YOU POOR BABY.
(thank goodness she didn't)

So yeah after deciding to just have Kairi’s scene cut off where it did—I feel her scene is obsolete but…??—I was like let’s do something with Shad! Except I had no clue what to do with Shad. I had no ideas, no scenes previously lined up, no nothing.

Then it occurred to me.

I CAN WRITE SOMETHING BETWEEN AXEL AND ROXAS

For the most part I was going to keep Roxas stuff that didn’t involve interacting with the Main Cast in ASAS, but I feel the scene I ended up going with is important because most scenes between Roxas and Axel are. Plus this is Axel first really interacting with Roxas, and I have to mention that Roxas has Oblivion, yata yata…

Roxas baby I’d love to write from your POV but I also want to be in Axel’s so tough luck baby (most likely I’ll rehash it from his anyway—I really enjoy writing from Roxas’s POV)

Actually it was only one month?? No. Two. Two since he died. One and a half since Dead Inside began. Yeah.

OKAY SO I WASN’T GOING TO PUT A LOT OF ROXAS STUFF IN DEAD INSIDE.
BUT I REALLY WANTED TO WRITE AXEL AND ROXAS RUNNING AROUND TWILIGHT TOWN SO.

Whoops not 16. Pretty sure he’s dead.

~he’s emphasizing the we because Roxas is not an object, he is a person and if something goes wrong with him, Axel’s gonna make sure Roxas is just as involved as everyone else because he deserves to be more than anyone

OKAY I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE KILLED XION OFF IN THAT ALLEY WHERE YOU SHOW UP FOR EVERY MISSION. I only said she died “in one of Twilight Town’s” back alleys and if we go with the idea that there are parts of the town that we don’t explore in-game, then, y’know, it’ll be fine.

That. Or. I’ll just have Axel and Roxas show up under the Clock Tower. That. That one place. I’ll have to look up its name but I know you start some missions there so I can just do that.

Okay Axel that’s cool we can just not describe Roxas’s Keyblade as anything other than black. BUT WAIT HOW WILL THE READERS KNOW IT’S OBLIVION!!?


Yeah poor Axel. Roxas is just like LET’S KILL MORE HEARTLESS and Axel’s like uhm we’ve been around the town three times now. I’m pretty sure you’ve killed all the heartless. Twice.

yeah that's it

ugh i'm tired and i wished i could stay asleep when i dozed off

anyway


(it mentions expanding this chapter but, while I did expand it, I cut the expansions out because they weren't really necessary and stuff)

No comments: