Sunday, March 17, 2013

Merrrhhhh

I'm getting really tired of titling things, okay? Cut me some slack. You could be getting random button mashing.

Anyway, KKBeckett reviewed on Can't Escape today (wish you'd done that sooner... lol) and so,.. REPLYING WHOOO

so... ch58
I don't remember when Vexen goes to see Ienzo, timeline-wise. But I believe It was before R. (If I'm right, R happens have the week gap but I don't remember)

OH WAIT! It doesn't matter, Vexen never met R. He and Alpha were arguing in the Computer Room at the time. (I wrote a little snippet of 7 going and talking to them and... yeah. I'd post it if it were finished. maybe I should just post it anyway because I have no clue if I'll try and finish it any time soon)

So, R might've been mentioned to him, but he never actually met her and... yeah. (That, and I think I wrote this portion of the Ienzo sequence before I wrote the sequence with R...)

As for Joseph lying about Toby... I have a snippet on this. Hold on. *hunts it down*


Vexen: Why did you lie to Ienzo?
Joseph: (frowns, confused) about what?
Vexen: About Toby
Joseph: Oh. *hisses in Vexen’s ear* was I really supposed to tell him that Saix just shoved Toby in a closet? I feel bad enough about the fact it told 29 and everyone else about it!
Vexen: You could’ve just said Saix spared him because he looked like Axel
Joseph: Oh… yeah… I could’ve… Didn’t occur to me
Vexen: (flabbergasted) And yet the other explanation did?!

Yeah. It never made it in anywhere (it would've happened after Vexen and Joseph headed back to my universe and I didn't write that far) and I haven't gotten around to putting together the extra chapter for this... I figure I have more important things to be doing and I've been lazy on extra chapers anyway


ch59
What's funny, is Vexen and Riku have nearly the same reaction upon learning that Larxene's still around ('cept Riku's is followed by "can I go kill her?" which is a very bad idea and of course he can't because it's a bad, bad, bad idea)

Yes, 500 pages :P



Anyway

Uhm...




I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW MANY REPLINAMI FEELS THIS SONG GIVES ME

sorry

Had to get that out.

Like, it's Namine towards Repliku and she's like, y'know, "This isn't real. How can you not see that? I don't actually love you," and so she's singing this and she gets about halfway through the chorus and then, say, he really starts paying attention to her or an Organization member walks in so she quickly says "Never mind, don't listen to me, everything's alright. We'll be happy and perfect" and as she's saying it it's killing her on the inside

AND LET'S NOT EVEN TALK ABOUT THE ANIMATION OF THIS PV! Mike Inel is awesome.

Right

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPPoJ6FaLM4
This is the same song, covered by JubyPhonic P. I love her voice. (She does a lot of english VOCALOID covers)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqLWqI8iOfg
And then this is the same song covered by Miery. I love the emotion she puts into this song

I'm thinking of covering this song myself because I wanna sing it as if Namine was singing it and laskjfskjf 

Yeah

JUST THE FEELS THIS SONG GIVES ME!! *drowns in them*

Shh, I'm in a crazy mood. I'm going to shut up before I weird you out any more than I already have kaythxbyenow!

No comments: