Sunday, March 24, 2013

LET'S REPLY TO SOME REVIEWS




There have been Days AMVs all over youtube like you would not believe. I thought I'd share one.

lol

now

TIME TO REPLY TO REVIEWS

THE GLORIOUS FOUR THAT I CURRENTLY HAVE unless there's more that I haven't touched but I don't think there are

ASAS first

ch41 from archsage
I love what you said at the end of your review. It was so heart warming and inspirational and I have a feeling that I needed to hear that (sorry for being sappy). Thank you for that.
I'd love to write more of Joseph and Xion interacting, too. I always have fun writing conversations between the two of them. If I write more of this, it might be purely because of that.
(Oh and you'll be happy to hear I have another AU sequence lined up with Roxas and Xion, but I won't be posting it anytime soon due to spoilers and other such things. Eventually, though)

ch41 from psychicshipping
oh jeeze I think from you and everyone combined it's enough to let me know there's demand. No guarantees on whether or not I'll write more, I have more important things (like mainstream Dead Inside) to be writing, but more of this sequence is definitely on my list of things I should probably write

ch41 from Flightfoot
good to know you like AU stuff! I will certainly keep that mind and post more AU things in the future (I have at least three scenes I can think of to post, but two of them have massive spoilers so... *shrugs*)


and Dead Inside

ch140 from KKBeckett (pity it wasn't 141 that would've been so cool)
Hymn for the Missing by RED. Also one of the songs that fits my SoKai so much it hurts. (It's actually like the only song haha
No you didn't mention, but, yeah. That reference was purposeful. (And was actually in an earlier scene between Tifa and Kairi that I'd written but ended up scrapping)



and... that's it

No comments: