Wednesday, February 27, 2013

So Far Away

So RED's released a new album. It's not half bad.

Anyway, I was listening to "So Far Away" and the song gave me feels all over the place (not... really) because the lyrics at first fit Namine and then they were like "peg me to anyone, I'll probably fit" and then the bridge! (I think it was the bridge... not sure if I've got the term right...) OH MY GOSH

I had the lyrics up and  was reading through them, and I got to the bridge and I was like "oh, hello Roxas!"

Because:

And I don't wanna waste time
Living a half-life
Are you listening?
Now give it back to me!
I remember everything
The way it used to be.
Yeah give it back to me
Yeah give it back to me
I hear your voice
But inside I'm lost.


Like, I hope I don't have to explain this, because it was very "hit me over the head with a hammer this is Roxas talking" to me

but, just in case....

"I remember everything
the way it used to be
Give it back to me"

*cough*Xion*coughsdfhshumhem*

Anyway

Thought I'd point that out

Besides the lyrics being all over the place for KH charries, it's a very good song

(the first verse, especially, reminds me of Namine.
"I'm right here with you. I couldn't be more close. Pretending I'm in this moment, when I'm only a ghost"
like, how is that NOT Namine? lol. That's basically CoM (from her POV) in a nutshell, lol)


Moving on now.

Journal dump in the last post

Kairi's character corner before that

And there was Ven's charrie corner in there somewhere...

and a bunch of chapter commentary

Mmhmm

I'm going to go finish listening to the album. Then I should probably do school

No comments: