Saturday, January 26, 2013

Xehanort, you troll

Do you know what the tagline for Birth by Sleep is?

Or, what I'm assuming what the tagline is... considering it's on the back of the box

"Destiny is never left to chance"

You know what he said, in regards to what happened to Terra, Aqua, and Ven?

"Destiny is never left to chance"

...

Squeenix did it on purpose. They must've.

But

Still

alsdkfj

I look at the back of the BBS box (not on purpose, might I add) and see the words "Destiny is never left to chance" and can very clearly hear Xehanort saying it in my head. Because he did say it. And I finished KH3D recently so it's fresh in my mind.

sldfkjs

Have they snuck other taglines into the dialogue? Seriously.

2 comments:

KKBeckett said...

Squeenix is a troll. It's just... they're trolls.

rar said...

oh most definitely.