Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I'm just gonna spam you with KH3D posts, K?

Yeah, I have one that I'm literally in the process of writing, but I wanted to get this out...



for starters: LOOK THAT'S XION IN THE BACKGROUND BEHIND ROXAS ADSLFKSDJFSLFKJSLKFSJFLJSFLKSJFSKLF I squealed when I noticed that (which I didn't notice until this playthrough...) and my mom was like "what the crap?"

second of all:

count the Keyblade wielders in this picture.

I count nine.

(from left to right)
Kairi, Ven, Aqua, Sora, Terra, Riku, Mickey, Roxas, Xion

That's nine.

Tell me, then, why Lea needs a Keyblade when you've got nine?

I mean, yes, Terra's out of commission

You've still got eight

They've made it all like they're not going to make Roxas and Sora separate people! Why are they not going to do that? I mean... why? They've basically set it up like they plan on it, and yet they give Lea a keyblade to fill the gap.

Why does he even have a Keyblade, anyway?

Yes, you need seven Keyblade weilders

Yes, if you don't plan on bringing Roxas and Xion back, you're short one

but, story-wise, WHERE did he gain the ability?

I heard some bullcrap that he got it because he picked up Ven's toy keyblade and swung it around a couple of times. I really hope that isn't Square's excuse. It doesn't make sense!

This

This bugs me, okay?

It's like they gave him one just because he's everyone's favorite character and let's just make him even more awesome

And then they make up crappy excuses as to why he has one

Ugh

KH3D really was a great game

but they sure poked a ton of holes in KH continuity...

Don't get me started on the whole "Nobodies actually have hearts!" thing
though you'll... read my rant on that when I get around to posting my next post

No comments: