Monday, December 31, 2012

So I finished KH3D

And...

SORA WAS HAVING A TEA PARTY!!!  What in the WORLD!? I just- I don't even... I just....

I don't

Tea

Party

just

what

the

crap

Oh well

I'M ALSO HAVING VEN FEELS RIGHT NOW! I'M GOING TO HAVE TO RETHINK BOOK 5, BUT THAT'S COOL

Ahem

I'll probably end up playing this game again, just because I DIDN'T KNOW YOU ACQUIRE DARK AURA!!

Geeze. I can't believe I didn't know that. I'll play the darn game again just to get it.

Another note

I think this is really cool-- Even though Roxas and Ven are voiced by Jesse McCartney, they sound different.  I mean, they sound similar, of course, but Ven's voice is... lighter. Which is fitting, for him. But I still think it's cool.

ADOFHSDF THE VEN FEELS!!

Sorry

Anyway, I'm also really frustrated by a certain thing in this game

AXEL DID NOT NEED A KEYBLADE!!

'scuse me

LEA DID NOT NEED A KEYBLADE!!

Seriously

Why?

There wasn't even a decent explanation for it. And he didn't NEED one. I mean, seriously, let's just give all the main characters Keyblades, why don't we? Let's give Braig one! And Isa, while we're at it! Why don't we resurrect Larxene, and give her one, too?

I mean... I guess, counting, they're going to need 7 Keyblade wielders to be the 7 lights that face Xehanort's 13 darknesses. And, without Terra (because he's most likely still out of commission) you're short one. So, putting it that way, giving Axel a Keyblade makes sense.

But they... could've just brought Roxas back, I guess... They're bringing Ven back (they sort of have to) and I suppose Roxas might be a separate issue, but I THINK IT'S POSSIBLE!

I mean, you don't put Roxas, Xion, and Ven all on the island that represents Sora's heart for nothing.

Still though

Axel

Did not

need a Keyblade

I was hoping that the game would make me like the idea (I learned that he got one before I played, because the khwiki is terrible at hiding spoilers) but... no, it explained it less than the spoilers did. How is that even possible?

I'm just a bit annoyed by this, okay? (As you can probably tell)

If you expect Axel to get a Keyblade in my fic, TOUGH LUCK! I'm just... not going there. I'm not even going ANYWHERE KH3D went with book 5. It's just not happening. I've got my own plot in store, and though it'll need some tweaks (on account of Ven, mainly) it's pretty solid.

Mmhmm.

SPEAKING OF VEN (I told you I'm having Ven feels right now)

I THINK MY FAVORITE PART OF THE GAME (I mean, I loved Riku's story and all) was when Sora was falling in darkness, and Ven just shows up and hands him his armor. I mean, that's not exactly what happened, it was more "light, poof, Sora now has Ven's armor" but I LOVED IT!!

Like, I just hear Ven in my head:
"Here, Sora, take my armor. It should keep you safe."

I mean, I bet some of it was self-preservation, because if Sora goes, where's Ven gonna go? but...

I just love it.

It's up there with Riku becoming a dream eater to protect Sora from the nightmares.



have a shiny Ven wallpaper! (I found it on some wallpaper site, along with ones for Aqua and Terra)



Yup, I'm spamming you with wallpaper (though today SHOULD be the last day I do this... even though I suddenly found some VOCALOID (mainly of Rin and Len) ones that I could share. Let me know, kay?)


there's another pretty BBS wallpaper while I'm at it

*twitch* must. resist. BBS. feels. Magik. has. PSP.

Anyhoo... what else is there to say about KH3D?

THEY'RE PROBABLY BRINGING XION BACK! (Again, that's the "why put Roxas, Ven, and Xion on the island that represents Sora's heart if it means nothing?" talking)

And

Uh

Hmm...

Nah, I think that's it. I can't think much past the Ven feels.

OH WAIT!

I remember me and magik were talking about this, I was spoiled about the results of the Mark of Mastery exam (again, khwiki sucks at hiding spoilers) and towards the end of the game I was like "I hope Sora isn't denied Master just because Xehanort meddled. It'll be Terra all over again."

But I don't think Sora was denied Master

I think Riku just TOTALLY EARNED IT. Because he was just BADASS. And... he earned it.

That's it.

I'm either going to write, or convince my dad to let me have the TV so I can start Last Story.

No comments: