Saturday, September 24, 2022

2022 UPDATE???

Look, as much as I loved leaving this blog in a time capsule with the last post being from 2017, there's some things I like, wanted on the table, especially since I have officially completed all edits I anticipate wanting to do for FtPverse, ever, and also have like, moved to Ao3, so. 

Things.


1) FtPverse has moved to Ao3!

Very unlikely that you missed this, but figured that this blog probably still had old links everywhere, so wanted to gently hand you the appropriate link to the series. You can read it on Ao3 here!

I finished posting ATR on ao3 obviously, and also made some 2022 edits to Dead Inside (LMAO) that went there and there only. Also when I'm posting new stuff to the series, it goes on Ao3! Obviously!!!! 

I'm not really still writing for ftpverse, but, well-- well I answer that below, so you'll see


2) DI edits / ATR Edits

I am actually officially done doing edits to FtPverse, forever, in that I cannot feasibly imagine wanting to edit anything else. I've tackled everything! That's it! It's all done!

I made some 2022 edits - which were my final edits - to finish cleaning up some ShadKai things that I'd always thought idly about but never got around to (ch173 edits so they actually talk to each other, mainly) but you can find more details about that per usual on the di edits tag on my tumblr lol 

since there is a chance that FFN goes kaput, and i could see the appeal of having it all in one place outside of FFN, I've copied down the changelog that gave an abreviated account of the DI edits and put that on a post on tumblr here, if you want it

ATR also got edits; mostly Sora continuity things in the first 30 chapters, becuase I reread the end of Dead Inside and then poked at ATR ch3 and went what the fuck. Sora was not acting like he was mad at [redacted] for [events of ch 228-232] DURING the end of Dead Inside, so why is he acting all weird about it now in ATR???? a more indepth and not redacted for spoilers recounting of events / documenting of changes can be found in the atr edits tag . lol

But yeah, to requote myself from tumblr: 

also congrats everybody this is i think officially me 100% done with editing ftpverse! short of me coming back in another year or two like wait why is that there. i gotta delete it. but i have officially covered all the things i was planning and the things i discovered along the way after adjsuting what i was planning to adjust. so: neat i guess!

 

3) other/new ftpverse projects (like, dywc)

I mentioned above that when there is new ftpverse content it goes on ao3, and that's true!

i had lofty plans to write a ton of stuff post ATR, but that never really happened. BUT. but.

- > I have a fic of post ATR oneshots called hello tomorrow

it's not got a lot, and it's mostly only gets updated whenever I want to write something real fast (usually around the anniversary) but it DOES exist! just so you're aware of it!


- > DYWC, a panfandom crossover series

 do you know. super smash brothers brawl. do you know subspace emmissary. what if: i did this but with my favorite characters, including the main 6 ftpverse cast??? it's fun it's set post ATR they get to hang out and bond 


 

4) other projects (non ftpverse) 

was gonna do a whole thing but fuck it i dont wanna just go check out here https://rar.carrd.co/

No comments: