Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Dead Inside Edits and This Blog May Be Dead!?

First off let's talk about the blog.

Well, I stopped doing chapter commentary on here, and chapter commentary was basically the Only content this blog has been getting for the past two years so, yeah. It's kind of dead, tbh. Tumblr's just easier, more convenient, etc.

Of course I won't take the blog down, it'll stay open, but. Probably don't expect new posts on here frequently, if, ever again. We had a good run though.

Chapter commentary now lives on tumblr! It has its own tag on the ftpverse tumblr here.

Follow and/or stalk the ftpverse tumblr if you want hot ftpverse content. Or you can follow and/or stalk my personal tumblr if you want I guess! ftpverse-only related tags are here!


That Dead Inside Edit Update

I finished rereading Dead Inside, and have started edits again! Er, whenever I find the time and energy, that is.

I might do Dead Inside edit posts on this blog still, whenever I have five or so chapters to talk about. But. We'll see.

Keep stalking the "di edits" tag on the ftpverse tumblr to see what's up with Dead Inside edits.

I did go ahead and edit a few chapters recently, though!! The only one of note is chapter 90. Amaryllis was getting flustered about something and Alpha calmed him, initially, and we all know that actually that should be the other way around. So I edited it to make it the other way around!! And, uh, had a lot of feelings about the Alpha/Amaryllis dynamic..........

The other two chapters I edited (91 and 105) were just continuity edits, largely caused directly by the fact I edited something in ch90 and it affected those two chapters too.

Continuity edits aren't really interesting to report, though, so that's all I gotta say.


Sorry this blog is dying, though tbh I think it's been dead for a while now!! Feel free to contact me on tumblr Whenever my dudes.

No comments: