Sunday, October 16, 2016

ATR Hiatus Update - I REALIZE IT'S BEEN A WHILE,,,,

"rar it's been about a month" I KNOW,,,,,,

I am making headway on ATR though, I promise! I have 7 and a half chapters done (of what won't be much more than 10) and am finishing up the climax of part 3 right now! After that I just have to do resolution things. It might end up taking another few weeks, but I promise, we are getting there.

I wish I had some FtPverse content to share with you in the meantime, but...

I have something just as good, probably?


An Aqua-Replica AU

I actually posted the first fic in this series like three days after my last post on here? Sweats.

Anyway I don't wanna talk too much about this AU because it's only partially mine! But the basics is "what if the Org put the Replica Program to some extra use and also Xemnas did something with the Keyblade he had sitting in his basement" and so!! You have a Replica of Aqua throughout Days and KH2 and it's.... she's pretty good.

The best parts of the AU haven't been touched yet, but you can check out what I have written for it here:

- - > Link to the entire series < - -

The Repliqua AU is definitely on the back-burner as I'm pouring most of my attention into FtPverse again, but!! I would very much like to explore this AU in full, eventually, and more oneshots for it will probably come in the future.

Like, I haven't even reached any of the best parts yet lol....


In other news: I've been drawing a lot???

It's just been doodles of my Keykid Eri (from KHUx!) lately, but, they're pretty good.

Check 'em out!


Eri and Chirithy both have capes and it makes me Very Happy


Cool kids don't look at explosions. PEACE. 


I can't believe she forgot what a Keyblade was ((YES I CAN,,,,))


Currently Eri is dressed up for Halloween and this dress is very cute!!!! This drawing is also very cute. I'm so happy.

((Eventually I'll draw FtPverse stuff.......... eventually.........))

No comments: