Friday, May 20, 2016

Hiatus Update 3 - What I've been doing in the meantime (again)

There's a lot!!! Some of it's really cool stuff that I've been working on for a while!!! You've probably seen it already, maybe, considering I posted about it lol.

ANYWAY

FIRST WE START WITH

Something I forgot to post earlier whICH IS NEW DEAD INSIDE OST MIXES!!



You get an embedded Part 3 because it's arguably the best! I mean, all of the new OST is extremely good, and I worked really hard on it and am proud of my song selection, but Part 3 / Endgame has some of the juiciest stuff!!

--> You can check out the full masterpost, linking to liner notes and the other mixes, here! <---

I extremely meant to post it on this blog, but forgot! I was doing a lot of other things though.

Anyway, you can find the full OST youtube because that's a convenience thing. And also, check out the thoughts I had behind selecting each song here, if that's your jam! That's probably what I would've talked about had I remembered to post about them on this blog. Oh well.

I know this doesn't seem like a very large bullet point, but that's because all the content is elsewhere! You should really check it out.

The mixes flow together better, have a better selection of songs, and all around I'm 1000x more proud of them!


Kairi edits!! Batch 1 is finished and I'm lifting my hands in praise!

I started these like five months ago, back in January. At the time I was just editing Dead Inside on the side while doing other things, which, when you're only minorly tweaking a chapter and uploading it once you're done, isn't so bad.

But the Kairi edits involved complete rewrites of various scenes, and I had to wait until all 15 of them were done, otherwise things wouldn't line up on a major scale.

But, those are done now!!

You can check out them and all the deets about them here.

They were a lot of work, and I'm super proud of, well, most of them (the new new ch87 rules and the new ch97 rules and the new ch46 also kinda rules) and if you haven't read them yet you should!



Save the World - A Mega Fandom Crossover

I've started working on a really cool crossover! And I'm really hype about it!!

"Rar," you may say, eyeing the "This House Is A Home" AU ft the Undertale kids in FtPverse "do you really think this AU is going to last that long?"

I do!! This is a completely different style of AU! In fact, idk why I'm calling it an AU, because it's really more like a crossover! It, is a crossover!

Anyway, I've mentioned this before, but just in case you missed it: This is a huge crossover spanning around 10+ fandoms, and is an excuse to get all my favorite characters to interact. It's sort of just a fun thing I'm writing scenes for in my downtime, but I spent the past week working on a blog for it, and now the blog is finally done! I'm really excited about the blog (and, about the crossover itself), so I'm putting them here for you to check out!

You can check out the blog here!

It'll link you to the about, plus where you can read what I've written for it so far, along with the team pages! The team pages are what I spent so long working on, and, they rule.



THINGS I PLAN ON DOING / STILL NEED TO DO BEFORE HIATUS IS UP

  • Batch 2 Kairi edits! Batch 2 covers about the first 20 chapters of Part 2. Literally all of them, actually (well, 20 of the first 25 that have Kairi in them). IT'S,,, I dunno how long it's going to take, but I want that done before I touch ATR stuff
  • Rereading FtPverse. The entirety of it. I've actually never done this and seeing as it's been 5 and a half years I think it's About Darn Time. I'm kind of tired of going "wait was that a thing?? I forget" so rereading will be good. Also it means I can peg where I need to make continuity edits.
  • I wanna redo the character sheets again!! I know I do this like every year but I want more about their characters than just a list of notes I have about them. I also want to trim down the character relationships section because while I Love That Stuff, needing to write a hecking essay every time I sit down to update the pages so they're current?? Not as fun.
  • I'll have to update the soundtrack page w/ the New DI OSTs but, that's not something I have to do just, something I will do! Probably soon. Hopefully I remember.
  • Finally: actually build up that buffer for ATR that I wanted. At least finish Part 3 before I start posting, probably?? We'll see. 
It's hard to tell you to get hype for something that won't be coming for months, but, um, the end of Part 3 is gonna freaking rule. 

The Kairi edits are probably also going to rule.

But trust me. I've brainstormed what's gonna happen at the end of ATR Part 3, and it's gonna freaking rule. Get hype, yo.

No comments: