Thursday, August 27, 2015

At long last, ATR chapter 42!!

Hello!!! There's, er, a lot to cover I guess!! AND SORRY ABOUT IT TAKING SO LONG TO GET THIS UP I GOT SIDETRACKED LMAO

Semi hiatus news: I finished ch44 finally and after this it should be pretty easy to get my buffer up to a decent amount. Until then, updates will still be roughly every two weeks (maybe a lil less than?)---keep an eye on my tumblr and the ftpverse tumblr for updates as they come!!!

I spent the past few weeks really figuring out where I'm going w/ the future of ATR, and, I'm really excited....!!! Please look forward to it.

I started playing FF8 (for, uh, research actually) and that's been a lot of fun!!! I'm at the end of disc 3 now, and if you wanna check out my playthru notes, they're all filed here!! FF8 is a really fun game, actually. It might have become my new fave final fantasy!?! HMM!

Ftpverse related: I've determined that FF8 in Ftpverse happens obviously different than it does in canon, but also quite a bit different than it did in magik's universe. I decided that Rinoa doesn't just drag Leon, (er, Squall), with her, but Zack and Aerith as well. Why? Why not!!!
Details are pending, but thoughts I have about it are being filed on my tumblr under the ftp ff8 tag. (I also intend to write it, in the future, but whether that's before or after I finish ATR is a mystery.)


Not related to FtPverse: But I found this fic recently about post KH3D shenanigans ft Destiny trio and Wayfinder trio bonding time!! It's super good. Oh my god it's so good. Please please read it....


OH YEAH!! The last thing I've posted was the FtPverse 5th Anniversary special, ft Riku's Birthday! that was taken down from ATR of course, but you can read it here in ASAS if you'd like!

And if you missed me being a total nerd and blabbing a ton about FtPverse for 13 minutes, well, you can watch the video here!!



This!! Is a really good Korra mix!!! I'd just recently rewatched the end of season 3 / beginning of part 4 before finding this, and this mix is centered around what Korra's going through at the time (and it's really good)


Chapter time!

read here!

tumblr tag!!




There's not a whole lot to cover commentary wise, but I just, really like this chapter!!! It's actually,,, uh,,, a lotta fun to write characters arguing, and I'm super excited for everything revolving this plotline -- revolving Sora in general tbh (and, all of his plotlines....)

We’re not in Sora’s POV so we’ll never know this but it makes me sad :((

And sora looks at her in tears probably thinking to himself at this point he’s going to go crash at aerith’s if kairi doesn’t calm the fuck down

I’m vague, and maybe I should be more specific, but: it’s about 9pm on Destiny Islands, since sunset is around 7:30/8

These were some other good notes ((forever laughing at the second one)

oh! hello namine, hello, riku, and uh”
“mickey” (mickey probably will never introduce himself as a king, to be honest)

TECHNICALLY IT’S A BAD TIME WHEN THEY GET TO DESTINY ISLANDS BUT WHO GIVES A FRIK?? (MICKEY DOES) (SORA DOESN’T)

I couldn’t post this to tumblr because it was technically spoilers but it’s kinda funny how kairi’s like “you were gone a full day!!” and riku’s just “technically, it wasn’t a full day, it was less than twenty four hours”
((vexen raised his son well. I MEAN))

(((but seriously, even if riku’d been gone 23 hours, he would’ve still said TECHNICALLY IT WASN’T A FULL DAY BECAUSE TI WASN’T TWENTY FOUR HOURS)))


I completely forgot initially that Riku vanishing had been a Thing and so I didn't address it---I had to go back and rewrite!!


AND ANYWAY!! THOSE WERE ALL THE NOTES I HAD WRITTEN DOWN TO SHARE!! AND I'M JUST GONNA!! LEAVE IT AT THAT!!!!!

YEAH!!!!!

No comments: