Saturday, May 2, 2015

ATR ch26 commentary

I DON'T THINK THERE'S ANYTHING UPDATE WISE, SO, NICE

CHAPTER STUFF

Read ATR chapter 26

ATR ch26 tag


And even though we're a bit past this point as of this chapter, have, a couple songs that reminded me of Namiku during this portion of the story. I would've made a mix on 8tracks but I didn't have... enough.... songs.....




If you'd prefer a simple link to the playlist: aqui


Commentary, not under a cut because there's only a little

And it's all about Even. Whoops?


Even has at this point (as mentioned) been told everything that happened (likely by Amaryllis), everything about the Rebellion, and every travesty Saix committed.

That was his first priority upon returning, and then he checked on Riku’s darkness—the scans would not change much in twenty minutes, and even if it is something new and fascinating, his program is more important

His duties to the program are more important

His obligations to the program, and to his replicas, are much much MUCH more important

I was going to take that to a further length and have him sort of migrate around CO and talk to any and every Replica he could find and tell them hey I’m back, sorry for my absence, sorry for what you had to go through

But I didn't do that because of Time Reasons. I think after he was finished looking over Riku's darkness he went and did that. The only reason he didn't do it immediately (besides plot reasons) is because he knew it would take a while and while Riku's darkness could wait it couldn't wait that long. 


YEAH THAT'S IT WHOO.

No comments: