Saturday, November 1, 2014

ASASch75 commentary - an Echo of the Heart

So like I said I've been wanting to do this scene for a long time I just have never gotten around to it (largely due to having "more important" things to write).
Buuuut I had free time to write it because I was at a stopping point in the NFRW and I want to do Nano this year so writing the next chapter of NFRW was a bad idea but I couldn't start Nano because it wasn't November yet aaaaaaaand




Have a Ven/Van mix which I'm kidna.... proud of..... then again I'm proud of a lot of my mixes soooooo oo oo

Chapter Time

read it here

it's tag on tumblr with all of two posts




I actually..... yeah I forgot anything I potentially wanted to say.

Figures.

But I mean:

That is not Vanitas, that is Shad, but I feel like that was pretty obvious if you read the thing in full. (The chains were a dead give away, weren't they?)

"But why did Shad have Van's memories, then?" because reasons

"Hey didn't Shad say this happened differently when talking to magik's Namiku?" do you expect Shad to be honest

"And Ven said this happened differently?" Ven's memory was/is a little foggy on this meeting after waking up

Thiiiiiiiiiiis actually brings up stuff I want to touch in book 5. later in book 5. *looks at writing schedule and groans so much*


OH this also touches canonically on Ven leaving Sora's heart which was not........ explained.......... in full.......... at least not in the chapter but if you've looked at the BBS Page you are aware of the circumstances of which Ven left Sora's heart

This just clarifies it was Shad's doing, not Ansem's (or at least, it probably was--no telling how much Ven missed when he wasn't, yanno, conscious)

and uh

??????

That's all I can really think of!!! to say!!!!!!! I'm sorry!!!!

Edit: Because of Timing, Ven leaving Sora's heart was not Shad's fault, it was Ansem's. I didn't realize how much of an issue timing was until, well, today, January 17 2015.

The BBS page has been updated with clarification on this subject and... every BBS subject that has been brought up so far within FtPverse. 

No comments: