Tuesday, September 2, 2014

chapter 243 commentary

I don't actually have a lot to say

check out yesterday's post for a SoRiKai fic that was really really really really really good

Chapter commentary and a few update-y things under the cut




Chapter Time!

read ch243

ch243 tumblr tag

time for the like. three notes on this.


this was in my brainstorm and

“memories” and it’s Roxas that replies with a smug ass smirk “I figured if getting mine back was enough to keep me from killing riku, why wouldn’t it work for Namine?” that wasn’t what happened you piece of shit boy and either I’ll change it or he’ll lie and like kairi/riku will call him out on it

(the note in bold is something I added upon rereading it)

Sighs deeply Vexen’s so nice he doesn’t need Riku to tell him why he doesn’t want to talk to Namine he can assume
“Riku’s worried it’s a trick (because me and my fat mouth brought it up) and he’s also worried about her acting like Larxene which is like. totatlly. Completely. Understandable. I wouldn’t want to face Namine if she was like that.”

And so he goes in to assure Riku because if he sees that Namine’s fixed and not-larxene then. y’know. It should help.

That's all there is to say on this chapter


Uhhhhh if you were wondering about me rewriting/adding Other Scenes to the series (Riku vs Maleficent and a rewrite of Riku vs Larxene specifically)
which idk if you were worrying about it, since I don't think I ever announced it Officially

I do plan on writing them--In fact I have a rewrite for ch87 (Kairi and her dad) alreadydone which fixes up some continuity things
I just keep forgetting to post it
(It'll be posted sometime before/shortly after Dead Inside's finished, though)

And I haven't written anything else because I've been working on Starting Book 5 for Reasons
(aka there's a Big Crossover sequence coming up and I needed to not be in the middle of the Nothing's Fair Rewrite and make magik delay it)

Yeah

More about what I'm doing now that Dead Inside is finished will come eventually--I didn't want to put it all here, because it deserves it's own blog post.

No comments: