Thursday, June 26, 2014

Chapter 227 commentary

right so I just plotted out (in detail) the "epilogue" of Dead Inside--aka the last ten chapters that wrap it up
and it's really
surreal
I can't believe I'm doing this

in other news I've talked about Stupid Mario Brothers and I'm not going to ramble long but Richie's had a "sequel" series to it running called Plumber Knight Returns. and. I think. I think the Koopa has secretly been Shadow Mario all along and. That's. that's interesting..


REGARDLESS have a Namora AMV with reaaallyyyy pretty coloring


there's like.... a 10% chance I wanted to show you a different (SoKai) video instead that was uploaded like right at the same time but.... I have now started a Star Wars marathon and can't check. haha. If it turns out I wanna share that one too I will next update

Chapter time

read link

tumblr tag


Ah yes I hate this chapter
As in I lovee what’s going on but this stupid shadow boy and his feels

I’m kidding I love this chapter I love this plot point it was supposed to be lame Kairi was supposed to stay behind but then I was like b UT WHAT IF SHE CAME WITH. WHAT IF KAIRI WAS THERE
I literally went through all of endgame asking myself “ok that’s great but how much greater would it be if Kairi was there, too?”
Literally

Of course you’re like “but Shad sent Kairi back to the islands how is she playing a role in endgame?”
Shhhhh
Shhh my readers
Shh

Kairi was going to think the “well I don’t even know what’s wrong how am I supposed to know if I can help or not” but then I remembered she’s a very verbal person and there was no reason she SHOULDN’T say it aloud
Also I’ve fallen out of using thoughts and it felt weird to have that be a thought right there
I mean it’s really dumb of me to have fallen out of using thoughts but. Yanno.


            “It’s ‘dangerous’” kairi rolls her eyes so massively her neck about snaps


My brainstorms are gold


Sora wanted to call Kairi his girlfriend but I was like no

This kinda made it in—but not in full. The full quote is gold:
“I was trying to spare your feelings—give you one last sliver of hope that your hero would come home to you, when he won’t. this is where I strangle the life out of him, and trust me, princess, it’ll be too violent for your pretty little eyes to handle”
IT’S JUST I FORGOT ABOUT IT UNTIL LIKE THE LAST SECOND SO I HAD TO edit,,,, it in,,,,, lame,,,,,

Okay so I scrapped antiform entirely because it ended up being easier on the flow for a loooooot of reasons

Also I cut out a lot of the shadkai arguemetn but I’ll probably post original drafts to ASAS pretty soon here—original drafts are easier than extra chapters because they’re already written I just have to preface them as “I cut this because –insert reasons here-”

Kairi was going to conclude that Sora was the “friend” Shad had been looking for but. Flow when I rewrote it. sigh.
she also asked Shad "do you know Sora?" and I laughed about it on tumblr but that got cut too. alas.

No comments: