Thursday, June 5, 2014

Chapter 221 Commentary

it's currently 2:30 AM where I am and I can't sleep so you're getting a chapter--plus I'd planned to readjust the posting schedule from once a week to bi-weekly again. Finishing Dead Inside won't be nearly as fun if I have to wait two months to celebrate with everyone!

At the moment I can't think of a good mix to post, but have this:


this is a really,,,, good song,,,, wow
(sorry for lack of subs though)

Chapter

read it

tumblr tag



Joseph was initially making the pllphbphbpbhbhpbb noise with his mouth but I didn’t know how to describe it so I decided to not bother

And it’s not blowing a raspberry either it’s using just your lips kinda like?? A distressed horse sound?? Or if you play a brass instrument (like a trumpet) you probably know what I’m getting at but again how do you describe that??
Actually if anyone has ideas for me that’d be great


Watch me write all of endgame from Kairi’s POV. Just watch me
Omg no no no there is good reason why I want to write this all from kairi’s POV

“HATE TO CUT THE CHITCHAT BUT WE HAVE A BATTLE TO FIGHT HERE” Riku screeches
I don’t want to be in his POV I’m gonna be in Kairi’s
Like Kairi’s going to watch him launch himself at Demyx and think of how pissy he is when Namine’s in danger and think that if this were any other time she’d actually punch him in the face he’s whining like he’s five years old

THANKS KAIRI
THANKS


Actually according to Demyx’s stats he’s quite resistant to darkness and I bet the cloak protects against it some—though if his resistance comes from the cloak or just from him is up for debate
(I was going to have Riku just start chucking darkness at him and have it be Super Effective but it’s actually not—it still does damage just not as much as physical or fire attacks)

I wanted to skip the battle itself and just open the scene with “well that didn’t take to long” “he put up one hell of a fight…” “I am soaking wet” but I sorta thought skipping the battle would like,,, negate the Badass points or whatever it was he gained by giving him this battle
Also after only a few minutes of thinking I had some dialogue in mind


I was gonna have kairi be like “WE COULD FALL OFF THIS BLACONY THING” and Roxas was just like “naahh man look the barriers are up” and he like literally threw himself at one and scared kairi breifly haha
Ha

Okay but tell me why Demyx can’t just summon waterforms in battle and use them to fight when he’s too lazy to do so himself that’s probably the reason why they exist
Granted I’m not going to bother with the time limit thing but just sayin

I know Demyx technically doesn’t just throw blasts of water at people but c’mon with how lazy he is it’s not really a surprise for him to just lazily through blasts of water at people
Also Riku getting a facefull of water is kinda amusing don’t deny it


Times like this make me wish I knew more about beaches

Instead of just labeling it as saltwater I was going to add something about Kairi coming to that conclusion but ehhhhhhhh she knows it’s saltwater already it was probably in her mouth at least once and I bet fresh water feels different?? I wouldn’t actually know omg
(I know it tastes different but I don't know if it feels different on your skin or something though it probably does??????? maybe????)

No comments: