Monday, May 5, 2014

Ch216 commentary

*jazz hands* idk how to start this just take the playlist



I was going to share a completely different mix but then I remembered what chapter this was and. Mood music. Sorta.

This is my RokuShi mix!! It's obviously largely relevant to Nothing's Fair (and more geared to the Rewrite than the Original) but it fits well with this chapter--I'm sure for obvious reasons.

Playlist and song notes here!


Chapter Header

read link

tumblr tag

I like. Completely. Forgot about darkmode.

Gosh actually look I can bring up Riku’s ridiculous height it’s been a while since Kairi’s seen him (at least a month) and by now it’s super obvious that he’s grown super tall plus she’s not distracted

(awkwardly tall riku tho is like my favorite thought… and it’s still pretty amusing even when you factor in the obviously ill-fitting kh1 clothes he’s still in. tho he’s in dark mode now and probably will be for like. The rest of Dead Inside.)

Kairi’s bag is probably smaller than I initially drew it but. Practicality
I also don’t care if a bag like this doesn’t exist. Practicality.

I apparently really like the phrase “without hesitation”


This isn’t going to make it in entirely but I need to share this brainstorm:
            “we still up for that beach date?” Roxas asks
Kai blushes
Ri stares at her
“you agreed to go on a date with him!?!?”
“IT ALL HAPPENED RATHER QUICKLY” Kai screams and her voice squeaks
“is that a no or?”
[STRAINED DISTRESSED KAIRI NOISES. SHE IS PROBABLY STILL SQUEAKING]


I also had a note in my brainstorm about Kairi kissing Roxas to distract him and haha. Hahaha. Har

Y’know what? forget the actual layout of twtnw there are not actually enough areas in this world for things to wooorrkkkkkk

I was going to have Roxas not attack the samurais and instead just block their blades but then I remembered he has literally 0 qualms about attacking them

Riku’s tall riku’s tall riku’s tall Riku’s tall I always forget he’s tall


and anyway that's all the notes on the chapter itself

No comments: