Monday, April 21, 2014

ch213 commentary! Also happy late Easter!


I know you're probably laughing at the title of mix, but trust me when I say it's better than it looks like. It's not even technically  a Star Trek mix--I got a kick out of it without being a huge fan of Star Trek.

This is a Header which I guess is pointless but looks fancy

read the chapter

tumblr tag link


Idk I sorta feel like whenever Minnie and Mickey are talking everyone else just lets them talk because often if they’re discussing something important it’s easier to just let the two of them work it out
Unless you really have something to input
That’s important
And stuff

Maleficent is never seen using firaga in-games and like. Why. dragon motif. Why
(admittedly her dlink does have fire commands but still who honestly used her d link in bbs? I didn’t.)


I’m going to start using they pronouns wow
And on the note of pronouns, Sora’s Shadow is in control of Sora’s body which is why I usually list him performing the actions but I still use “they” frequently because damage effects both of them also it is Shad-in-Sora’s-body so

(It’d be different if Sora wasn’t conscious but he is and I’m also in his POV meaning he feels his body moving but he’s not actually moving it)


SORA’S SHADOW NOT HAVING A NAME IS GOING TO GET REAL OLD REAL FAST.
And like I normally don’t mind but I can’t default to the he pronoun and I suppose soon he and Sora will start working in tandem and I will use “they” for the both of them but wow uh
(it’s too late now also there is nowhere logically he’d get a name)

I ended up not having time for it bc Maleficent’s response was a little more important (well it’s illogical to have Sora and Shad talk before she finally got her input in)
But
            “Why? Hades doesn’t want anyone to know he’s part of this?”
“well would you want Mickey angry with you?”
And Sora thinks about how intimidating Minnie is when angry
Shad pauses
“are you trying to say the Queen is worse?”
“well I don’t know I havent’ seen Mickey angry yet.”
“surprising, seeing as his castle’s been sieged”
“siege isn’t the word you’re looking for” Sora says “but I guess you’re right. He’s only been mildly annoyed at the situation…. Not angry….”


I’M SO EMBARRASED FOR THIS LITTLE SHIT HE FORGOT HE’S NOT IMPERVIOUS TO ATTACKS. BC USUALLY HE’S IMPERVIOUS TO DARKNESS BASED ATTACKS AND SORT OF ATTACKS IN GENERAL SO HE. DIDN’T TRY AND AVOID. MALEFICEN’TS. I’M
I’M NOT SURE IF I SHOULD LAUGH OR

*burries face in hands*


So many times I went to display Sora being nervous by like licking his lips or grimacing or something but. He doesn’t have control of his body. I. ghghghghghgh. You don’t realize how much you actually rely on body language until you can’t use it what the heckie

Oh no I was gonna have Sora ask about a name but flow and. It didn’t work.

I had brainstorm notes for it and everything:

OH GOSH AND I FORGOT BUT THERE WAS SOMETHING IN HERE WHERE SORA STARTED TO SAY SOMETHING TO HIS SHADOW AND HE LIKE
PAUSES
BECAUSE
WHAT DO I CALL YOU???
And he even pauses and asks “do you have a name?”
“not exactly”
“well—”
“now isn’t the time Sora”

You can tell I’m too lazy for a battle when I just give a vague “blast of magic” instead of something specific ha
(then again there’s that space stuff Maleficent does and?? Does it?? have a name? is it meteor? Is it??????? ??????? she is the only kh character to use it so)

IT’S NOT EXACTLY SUPER CLEAR but I’m totally implying it’s easier and healthier for Mickey and Minnie to do big spells together as a joint effort because they’re sharing the strain and also putting in twice the energy and…. effectiveness??
I’m sure it makes spells go by faster too


And that was kinda it!!

No comments: