Thursday, January 23, 2014

Chapter Commentary for ch196

guess what I forgot to do!!

I forgot to convert the Joseph and 29 feels to a scene format!

Whoooooooooopsie

(100% sort of sarcasm rn sorry not sorry)




I don't think! I've shared this mix! So here have it!
(It's one of my favorites)

AAAANND CHAPTA TIME

read it

tumblr tag thing

LEMME SORT THORUGH MY NOTES AND GET OUT THE SPOILERS BECAUSE HEY LOOK SPOILERS

There was a note that Namine is specifically drawing  dragon because. It can’t morph. Into nightmares. If she’s like “oh I’ll draw Riku” she could all of a sudden go “wait shit I’m drawing Riku and he's-- gosh darnit”
But she can’t. mess up a dragon like that.

(the note wasn’t flowing so. Y’know. I couldn't keep it.)

AWWW THESE NOTES WERE FUNNY BUT SPOILERS

OH WELL

I guess


I have a problem where I want to put every scene with Roxas in Halloweentown.
I decided Olympus was a good idea tho because it's funny.
Ha.
Haha.

OH WAIT ACCORDING TO TUMBLR I'd contemplated having them in an unnamed forest and nearly get run over by Cloud's motorcycle as Cloud and Sora drove off because wolf
but then I remembered
that is logically right after they were in Agrabah and Roxas was also in Agrabah and Sora definitely left before Roxas did
so

(I'm wondering if Roxas and Sora keep coincidentally ending up on the same worlds because ~connection~ tho really it's just me having fun with them interacting)

GOSH DARN APPARENTLY I JUST. CAN NEVER BE CONSISTENT WITH "ACCIDENTALLY" WHAT THE HECKIE
I try really hard to be consistent with that sort of thing but clearly I just can't

More important question: how good is Roxas’s hearing?
I WOULDN’T BE SURPRISED IF IT WAS AS GOOD AS riku’s 

......why isn't riku's capitalized that was literally what my notes looked like why

Imagine if they ran into Ven first instead of Roxas they would’ve been like
"Oh okay Ven is the parallel version we have in our universe??"
But then they meet Roxas and it’s like
?????????????


THERE WAS GONNA BE A THING WITH TREASURE CHESTS AGAIN  but it wasn't flowing

Here's my brainstorm for that tho

Roxas: can you believe he didn’t know what a treasure chest was? Who travelling these worlds doesn’t know what a treasure chest is!? And then he didn’t know what an ability was, either.(Kairi decides not to mention she really doesn’t know what these things are)Tifa: In his defense, he hasn’t been travelling the worlds on his own for very longRoxas: I guess that explains itKairi: There are… treasure chests? With… stuff in them? That we could be collecting!?
Roxas: You’ve gotta be kidding me! There’s one right there! *points*Tifa: She’s… only been traveling a week (month). Give her a break.(as they’re examining the treasure chest)Roxas: y’know… now that I think about it, I have no clue how you two would open a treasure chest. You don’t have a KeybladeTifa: The little ones aren’t locked(She kicks the treasure chest with her foot, like Link does, and it pops open)Tifa: Only the big ones are. And those usually only have things in them that Keyblade wielders can useRoxas: That’s… convenientKairi: who places these things!?

legit question tho
Who places the treasure chests?

Roxas has an awful knack for interrupting people

Roxas is such a cocky little piece of shit it’s not even funny

Actually tbh that whole “looking for a boyfriend?” thing was something he probably stole from Axel because Axel would tease people like that
Plus his response is such an Axel response
(not that Roxas can remember Axel ever doing that to him HAHAHhahalsjfdfskjfs)

Roxas and Axel do this thing wheret hey start to mention the Org and then go OH WAIT NO NEVERMIND I CAN’T TALK ABOUT THEM IN MIXED COMPANY wees suppost to bees a secret

Oh yeah I need to do the thing where Kairi notices similariites between Sora and Roxas becasuet hey exist and she can see them duh

DID I MENTION THIS IS SAD-ISH BECAUSE ROXAS REMINDS KAIRI OF SORA AND KAIRI REMINDS ROXAS OF XION AND THEY’RE BOTH MISSING SOMEONE THEY LOVE AND THEY REMIND EACH OTHER OF SAID SOMEONE
AND
It’s not as sad as it was originally proposed to be seeing as Kairi’s going to see Sora in a week but
Y’know

Roxas is proud of hismelf because that was a hella impressive lie and a great save

Actually nvm I am sad because she’s interacting with him as if he were Sora kairi why

This chapter’s short but I wanted Roxas and Kairi to be more than just one chapter and I think the whole sequence with him teaching her light attacks is going to need a lot of room because they go over at least two attacks and I will probably write him teaching them to her play-by-play so

Yeah

No comments: