Monday, December 2, 2013

This chapter isn't late. And this title is definitely witty. (ch186)

actually it's not late this is exactly when I meant to post it

So review reply to KKBeckett concerning time-whimey of like these past ten chapters

Post doing a rundown of a guestimate of how long it could take me to finish Dead Inside (I anticipate having it finished this spring!! maybe before KH2.5 comes out?)

I also created another tumblr. FtPverse music--which is where I reblog a crap ton of music that the main cast listens to. Not songs that remind me of them. Songs they listen to. (There's only maybe a case or two which that's the same thing but it's real rare.)
Eventually I'll have a separate tumblr for each of their music tastes--for listening purposes through trntbl--but that'll be at a later date. (like when I get more than 15 of 130+ songs posted)

Also reminder that I have a very fic-specific tumblr (rarsotherftpblog) which posts updates, rants, and pics/graphics that remind me of the fic. Cool.

And I think that's all the updates.


I've kinda run out of ideas for playlists to post. I mean I still have playlists. But I'm less enthused by them. Soooo.....

BUT YEAH THIS IS A GOOD VIDEO BECAUSE BASTILLE IS A GREAT BAND WHO CAN SING REALLY GOOD LIKE WHAT? EVEN? But they're really good.

Chapter time!!

read!

tumblr tag!

My first thought about this chapter was:
"I’M GONNA DIE LAUGHING
RIKU FIGHTING ROXAS
RIKU NOT BEING ON HIS TOP GAME BECAUSE
HMM GUESS WHAT HE AND NAMINE DID TEN MINUTES AGO"
(it wasn't even ten minutes it was like two)

goooooooooooood times
good times

Also imagine Roxas imitating all of Riku’s fancy attacks
Except instead of darkness
It’s light
....
OhMY FRIK HE’D LEARN DARK AURA
EXCEPT IT’D BE LIGHT AURA

OH MY SALDJFL FRIKSFLN EN

(that was also an exciting thought. Ahahahharhr)

I feel so sorry for Riku he is so not in the mindset for this (no he definitely wasn't)

I LEGIT PLAYED FLUFFY SONGS WHILE WRITING THIS BECAUSE I DEF WANTED RIKU TO BE ANYTHING BUT IN THE MOOD FOR THIS BECAUSE HE’S
HE JUST FRIKKEN KISSED NAMINE
HE’S GONNA BE A LITTLE OFF-KILTER BECAUSE HIS EMOTIONS ARE DOING A THING
AND HE’S REALLY SUPER GIDDY
SO

I capitalize Main Room. Right?

The way Roxas twirls his Keyblade in his hand is real similar to how Ven twirls his when he's not doing anything

"Riku would've turned to him, but it was farther than he wanted to move his head."
pff! Why? Because that means looking away from Namine?

(Vexen was going to point out that Riku'd previously said he wouldn't help him if Xemnas came after him shhhhhhhhhh it's better if Riku didn't remember that)

A BLANK SHEET OF PAPER? RIKU REALLY
(and I left it in there okay then)

Also did I mention? No I didn't. But I keep like going out of my way ish to emphasize Roxas's copying abilities and how werid some of his attacks are. I'M NOT DOING IT ON PURPOSE THO a lot of it is I initially wanted Sora to notice it so I could point it out
but then Riku decided he was going to notice it to (and it'd be definitely weird if Vexen didn't notice)
and then later Aqua notices and she can't not notice either so
Everyone notices


And, yes, Vexen and Axel are fighting. Riku's just got too many things on his mind to give you a play-by-play detail of it, and since the chapter is in his POV, you're only going to get what he notices about it.
(Granted he notices quite a bit but his brain is sort of all over the place including taking extra time to think about Vexen and Axel instead of focusing on Roxas. His brain is full of Namine. He's not focusing on anything while simultaneously noticing everything.)

LIKE A BREAKDOWN OF RIKU'S MIND RIGHT NOW:
Namine
Roxas is different?
Namine
I don’t wanna help Vexen…
Namine
Aw poo how’d I miss that?
Heheh, me and Namine just kissed…


yup


Axel was worried about Roxas fighting Riku back in ch154, when Roxas had just been Rebuilt, but notice the difference between then and now. Then Roxas had just been Rebuilt and was kind of ????? about everything. Now he's fully functional.
And clearly Riku isn't on his top game at the moment, soooooooo
(Plus Axel doesn't even really entirely want to be here in general but that's another story)


Fun fact: Vexen feels bad about calling Riku an idiot, but unfortunately the word was out of his mouth before he could correct himself.


I felt it was clear but in case it wasn't, some of Axel deciding to just throw Roxas over his shoulder was the fact that he decided to get up and keep fighting despite being seriously injured.
And Axel was just like "nope never mind you've lost walking privileges"

I can't list how many times Axel wanted to say "fuck" within this sequence but I can guarantee it was quite a few

No comments: