Monday, December 30, 2013

Happy Early New Year! (ch191)

ahhh I beat Super Paper Mario in a week and sort of haven't written, but I do have like ten chapters already written that I need to post, so, I guess it's not a problem.

Anyway




I made a Super Paper Mario fanmix. Obviously I've been playing a lot. Heh.

ANYWAY SO CHAPTER wow it's been ages since I wrote this. Uh.


tumblr link

(reminder that I copy+pasted these notes and i'm actually laughing because I just kept yelling at everyone)

I don’t understand how something so simple as how people sit can give me feels what the frik
They’re giving me feels because he’s actually laying down and looking up at the ceiling and she’s sitting crosslegged at the end of his bed and their legs are probably touching when did the y get to this point in their relationship

I literally had a thing about the bed tho like
Was it big enough for him to lie down? And there still be room for her to sit? How much skin would be touching because the less the better they aren’t exactly 100% in that bit of their relationship where they can just casually sit with all the skin touching just saying

ALSO RIKU COULDN’T DECIDE WHERE HE WANTED HIS HEAD. Firsth e wanted it in Namine’s lap and I was like no. but then I was like maybe his head is next to her on the bed tho?? But I really think she’s sitting next to/on his legs to be honest


The thing is he’s only got like two scenes where he interacts with Real Thing

FRIK THIS GOES FROM CUTE TO UPSETING IN LIKE THREE SECONDS DOESN’T IT
FRIK

Oh. hello bitter Namine

Can you not?

Namine knows. She just. She knows and she ahs for a long while like I am kidding myself if I ever try to say she doesn’t know what he feels for her because she knows
She’s known about some of this stuff and had a lot of vague ideas about others but then they kissed and the thing is they were so close together physically and mentally when that happened that she just. She learned a lot of things and most of them were about how he felt for her.
Technically that information was all there for him to learn, too, but Riku wasn’t paying as much attention ha. Boys.
(tho I guess you can argue it largely helped cement things they both sort of already knew and Riku knew somethings but he didn’t know as much as Namine knew so.)

I’m sorry apparently it’s going to be a lot of namiku fluff I wasn’t planning this gomen
(but they did just kiss and it’s still the same day so uh. Yeah? Besides you should get sokai fluff next if things go as planned)
I tried to not write Namiku fluff. But they just kinda… laughed at me. Because I’m apparently not allowed to have an opinion on this

Namine please that just hurts
(“all the cruelty in the world hasn’t corrupted you”)

He can tell himself that it doesn’t matter but it’s going to take him more than a few hours to actually truly believe that
(legit tho the visit with mNamine didn’t fix him. he specifically told Vexen that he dealt with it at the time (by shoving his emotions aside and not thinking too much about it) because he had to. Becauseh e couldn’t afford to break down in that company. YES HE DOES FEEL A LITTLE BETTER ABOUT IT BUT NOT ENTIRELY IT’S JUST HOW IT IS)

WOW IMAGINE HOW QUIET IT GETS IN CO THO YOU DON’T HAVE LIKE FANS AND AIRCONDITIONING RUNNING THE BACKGROUND or the heater or like. Computer fans or like. Anything. Not in Riku’s room. There’s nuttin because CO doesn’t need an AC and it’s not like he’s got a window and can hear car nosies or birdy noises you just
Silence
Wow
(just another reason to hate CO)

No I don’t capitalize universe

LEGIT THO IT’D BE GREAT IF THIS UNIVERSE’S VEXEN CAME BACK LIKE LTERALLY EVERYONE WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO SEE HIM YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND
(“I haven’t like. Replaced you. I’m just. Your equivalent from another universe. Yes it is fascinating. I’m just… here to keep an eye on… my Riku Replica”)


QUIETLY SAYS NOTHING ABOUT THE DAMN LARXENE THING WE WILL NOT TALK ABOUT RIKU’S MINDSET RIGHT NOW IT’S A MORAL GREYZONE
(and by that I mean it’s a moral black zone he literally no morals on this thing)

Not smart enough? No. High on darkness? That’s another story idiot

BUT NO ACTUALLY LET’S TALK ABOUT THE DAMN LARXENE THING it’s legit a moral greyzone because. He. He wants her dead and out of the way so she can’t hurt him anyone anymore. But. No. he want’s revenge and he wants her to suffer like I don’t want to have t go into that but it’s what he wants he
Wants her to suffer
Like she made him suffer

I DON’T WANT TO HAVE TO COVER IT RIGHT NOW THO IN STORY DO I HAVE TO RIKU WHY

Aaaaah right if you didn’t read the crossover then you’ll be a little confused right here but real quick this is the chatper in question  ctrl f Larxene you’ll find it just fine
They talk about it breifly andhe brings up killing her but of course they talk him out of it sorta at least for the moment

And yes they mentioned he wanted revenge but we never went into his opinions on the matter which is I want her gone but I also want her to suffer.
Dammit we’re going into this. damn you Riku. Damn.

Upset noises he says “when things go wrong” first he expects confronting Larxene to go badly like he’s trying to convince himself and the darkness is trying to convince him that things will go fine and it’s only an if things go wrong but Riku’s also smarter than that and he’s dealt with Larxene for literally forever and he knows what she’s like and he knows it’s more like a when things go wrong

Did they take their shoes off?
(I bet Namine did but idk ‘bout Riku)

GRAVY IT’S JUST. HABIT. FOR NAMINE TO SHRINK IN HERSELF TOO. FRIK CO. FRIK COM. FRIK

Nnooooooooooo its’ too soon for that girl

He drowned it but now it’s coming back out oh no
I didn’t plan this
I planned him to get a little alskjf about it but uh. Namine distracted him quickly. But clearly she decided she didn’t want to do that

I’m torn between making Namine keep talking because I know I hate sitting in silence because my thoughts just run in circles but having her stay quiet means easier transition into fluff I wanna write fluff

Whoops I accidently 3000 words

Frik you namine. Frik.

Damn he has an injured shoulder

Frik both of you.

I listened to an almost endless mix of Passion Pit and Capital Cities while writing this AND I HONESTLY DON’T KNOW WHY

I had this whole thing where Namine was like “it’s flattering you think I’m perfect but you need to not because I am definitely not” but it was easier to cut it then weed it out of the five other paragraphs surrounding it that I definitely needed to cut

Legit tho this wasn’t supposed to happen now if anytime in Dead Inside ha. Haha.

HAHA I WAS LIKE “WOW THIS IS TOO MUCH FLUFF” AND THEN MAGIK JUST KIDN OF GAVE ME A LOOK
“y’know they’ve actually never been fluffy before ever”
And I went
“OH YEAH”
So
Yeah
NO REGRETS

No comments: