Wednesday, November 6, 2013

I DIDN'T FORGET TO TITLE THIS WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?? (ch180)

NO PLAYLIST

PROMOTION TIME





Matthew Taranto, author and artist of Brawl in the Family, is working on his own indie video game and has gotten it approved to release for the Wii U as soon as he's finished with it! I'm excited! Not exactly for the game--it's a simple little thing--but this is a really great opportunity for him and! Wow!

Anyway the video explains most of it, as does the Kickstarter page. Or the latest BitF post (comic 525 as I post this). Y'all don't have to fund it, but they've got some pretty neat stuff for under $15 (along with some cooler stuff which, of course, is more expensive).

ye

ANYWAY SO CHAPTER

liiiink

tuuuubmlrrrrr

That’s right. I can write for Pete

JUST ALL THESE FEELINGS! ABOUT SORA AND NEVERLAND

No but really. I have this whole thing and it legit makes sense that Sora knows about Peter Pan? Why? Because he never grows up. He will always have stories about him and they won't all be Disney related

Even Wendy had heard of him in the movie so it's not even a stretch

I've just always had this thing about Sora and fairytales and unfortunately he can't have the Disney fairytales because KH and like. These events happen during the games. You can argue that there were later stories written about the events but that can't happen in like. Three years. 

But Peter Pan's always been around. Because he never grows up.

(I imagine Lilo and Stitch could've worked tho because someone'd make a documentary about it?? And that could be released within a few years like. No one would've heard about it before but. It could've happened.)


anyway

Ahh and the thought of Pete trying to fly. And. And failing. Falling multiple times. Landing roughly on his butt. Multiple times. He’d get it to work for him off and on but he’d drop out of the sky randomly.
Poor Pete
But definitely a good idea yes yes love it


I JUST
WILL NEVER BE OVER THE FACT
That Pete’s like “I HAS BIG HEARTLESS” and Roxas is just like “haha nope”
I WILL NEVER BE OVER THAT
NEVER

Awww
Initially I was gonna have Sora ask to fly and Peter go “no way! It won’t work! I doubt you could even muster up a happy thought!”
And Sora’s just “oh okay whatever”
And exasperated that he’s giving up so easily, Peter drags him all over neverland to get him to fly to like?? Prove him wrong or something
(tho i think that sort of still happened???)

ALSO FUN FACT!
Alice and Wendy are voiced by the same person! In both the original movies and Kingdom Hearts!
I just was thinking in my head that the way Wendy calls “Peter Pan!” is the same as Alice calls “White Rabbit!!” and I just
I looked it up and it’s the same VA and that lady’s pretty badass because she’s still doing those voices 50 years later

Ohmg poor Sora he’s a good two years older than Peter, isn’t he? Peter’s what? 13?
But I’m just sitting here and listening to Peter and I’m like “you’re as bad as Joseph!” and then I remember that they’re basically the same age
Then I feel sorry for Sora because it’s weird to be older than fictional characters you grew up with aaha

Sora has to act like a kid and it’s both nostalgic and heartbreaking because he’s so big now and

Hnnn I just
Poor Sora and that scar

It’s funny. He stops calling him “Peter Pan” and it’s like a definite change? Between thinking childhood hero and wow you’re basically a kid

i was like "hmm, who's pov should this be from?" and then I went "oh. not saix's" so, of course, Axel's


oh and then this happened:

rar: what do you think Axel's feeling 'bout having to hunt down Vexen?
rar: i'm getting "I don't really want to but the boss said so..." vibes
magik: "why do i always get landed with the icky jobs?"
rar: that too
rar: lol

and this:

Rar: ahhhh Axel just tried to call it CO do I let him?
magik: eh, maybe
rar: I don't use the term much but I think Axel could get away with it?
magik: probs
rar: i'll let him


Ahhhh and Axel uses Roxas as an excuse and it’s actually a very good excuse


AND THIS IS ENTIRELY IRRELEVANT BUT

Man getting really emotional because Vexen and kids
See the thing is even if Xemnas wanted Vexen to do a thing with the program, Vexen would review it twice, and then in the end it’s still his executive decision to put it in or not
Xemnas can threaten Vexen all he wants but Vexen is very protective of his Replicas (especially having been able to form distinct emotions towards them back when he was a somebody) and if it threatens them he won’t do it
Even if it gets him killed

and if he’s killed because of such a thing he probably has three different plans on what the replicas can do to keep the program away from Xemnas—one being a severe lockdown and the final resort being to just shut everything down. It’d shut off/disable all the replicas but better that than Xemnas’s puppets, right?
And of course such a thing was never enacted because Vexen’s death was basically a fluke and he died in battle and he never exactly expected that and?? And no one knew what to do and?? ???????

AND THEN VEXEN BEING SUPER FOND OF KIDS and after a while he starts the experiments because he misses Ienzo (Zexion is not the same unfortunately damn you Xehanort) or he’s probably just like “experimenting… I’LL MAKE THEM KIDS!!” and someone questions him but he doesn’t really care because
a) he doesn’t have the heart to care and that’s manifested in apathy and a calm collectiveness and not frustration like canon!Vexen
b) he really does love kids and even if he can’t care for them without a heart he assigns them caretakers that for the most part care about them a lot and it’s a little nostalgic and it tugs a little at the heart he doesn’t have and

(and I have this thing where he knows that some of the Vexens get antsy and I bet it’s those ones he assigns the kids because he knows he likes kids and some of them must too and so it’s like a complete set and I’M SO)

No comments: