Friday, October 4, 2013

UNORIGINAL TITLE YE (ch172)




(link) (tracklist)

Me?? Shamelessly promoting my own mix?? Neeeverrrrrrrrrrr

Anyway, so I started up CoM! I made the mix sorta because of that--with KH1 I blared KH1ish music and stuff, and I don't have a lot of CoM themed mixes!!!! (Literally, 8tracks has none--or none that are tagged properly)

Ah, this is a mix for Repliku! And uhm... yeah. (You should probably expect one for Riku--yes, my Riku--soonish. I had a playlist full of songs for him and split them up based on CoM attitude and fic attitude. I have more than enough to make a mix for him. I just have to. Do it.)

I started up CoM mainly because I beat KH1--well, I beat Ansem. I was going to put it off, but then I remembered that I wouldn't unlock anything if I left the game unbeaten! So I went through and killed him, and it wasn't too hard. (I had plenty of chocolate to help me through it ahaha....)

If you wanna read about it or something, it is all in the rar plays kh1 tag!

And then of course there's the rar plays com tag!--in which I liveblog my playthrough of CoM. Not that I got far....

Literally, I beat Ansem, and within 20 minutes I was just like "LET'S START UP COM WHY NOT I HAD A LOT OF SUGAR AND NOT TIRED".....of course that only lasted about half an hour. I quit on the first floor, but only because I was getting tired and I'd just created a Moment's Reprieve

Also, if you're interested, me and Riku talked a little about me playing CoM over on the fic's blog--It's not a lot, though I could've had him respond to nearly all of my text posts if I'd really wanted him to


wow that was a lot of... self promoting....

unfoooortunately i'mma have to do a little more and that's basically just

remember that brainstorm I did like?? Two months ago? The one where I talked about the Replica Program and my Vexen while he was Even and stuff? yeah uhm

That sort of came up in chapter and I mean I covered the basics of it in the timeline but you should probably maybe listen to the brainstorm if you have time? ???

Heeeeeeeeere is a handy link to the most important bit--aka Vexen, well... Even, getting pissed at Xehanort over the Replica Program and yata yata
(you can stop listening at about 6 minutes. Unless you haven't listened to the entire thing and have time to and then you should if you want to??)

anyway so chapter

link

tumblr liveblog notes thing thing

~it’s all so familiar~

VEXEN LIKES MAKING COMMENTS ABOUT HIM GETTING OLD I DON’T UNDERSTAND
(I think I cut it but it was something like "I'm getting too old to be shoved around like this")

The only problem here is Vexen doesn’t have the nerve to sass Xemnas
However, to defend his Replicas? Ho yeah

I’m sorry swearing’s become more common IT’S ACTUALLY BECAUSE I’ve actually started cursing a little more ahah and even if I can condition myself to say “dachst” instead my character’s cant because that’s a language none of them know and yeah….
well Shad knows it but that's beside the point

Plus Riku’s getting away with it because he’s very emotionally unstable atm and then for Vexen in this chapter I think the appropriate response to accidently calling Xemnas Xehanrot and blowing his cover would be to curse
THO ACTUALLY I ENDED UP CENSORING HIM. YES GOOD?

Xigbar’s not here as a cop out to avoid writing for Xemnas. He’s here because he wants to be and who questions it???

Also this is Xigbar and not Xigbar’s Clone because Xigbar’s Clone probably wouldn’t know that. Probably.

When I notice quirks that are the same in both Vexen and Riku and wonder if it’s bad writing or?????????

OH ALSO ALSO ALSO I TOOK THIS SCREENSHOT


i mean that's tiny as crud here's a hi-res version

and oh my gosh my notes said i should post this and I was like "why???" BUT TEHN I READ THROUGH IT AND I AM LITERALLY IN TEARS I compared Vexen to a cat and then another thing that I won't spoil you'll just have to read it

anyyyyyyyyyyyway

Nnnonononnooo y’see Xemnas uses their given Org name or their number and not their original name, because through that alone he can refer to them as his property alskjflsdkjfsdklfjsdfdsoiefs

I don’t care if you go with my headcanon or not, Vexen would—no matter what—be angry at Xehanort because he was going to turn Ienzo into a nobody. You don’t even have to drag in HOW that happened. It happened. Vexen was pissed.

That moment where I’m not sure if Xigbar calls Xemnas something when he’s upset/I want him to call Xemnas something but can’t think of anything because my go-tos only apply to Xehanort (and they are “Xehanort” and “old man/coot”)

L are you pouting? What are you? four?

I was going to have Xigbar pop in now and have him go “nice one –insert demeaning nickname for 37 here-” as he dies of laughter
But then I wrote “nice one dumbrain” and it immediately became L saying it

VEXEN ARE YOU GONNA GE T PROTECT IVE ON ME??
No I don’t think he is but for a second he was like “I’m here, L’s there, why don’t I kill her so Riku doesn’t have to deal with it?” but then he realized if he was going to run, he should run before Xemnas decides to intervene

VEXEN DID YOU JUST PULL THE “I DON’T WANT XEMNAS TO FIND MY IENZO” ON ME?? AND THAT’S WHY YOU DON’T PLAN ON SITTIN ‘R OUND IN THE OTHER UNIVERSE?? BECAUSE? YOU? THINK? IT’S?? DANGEROUS?????


Xigbar isn’t good with labels that’s cool

I didn’t make him say it but it’s totally implied “you both are failures heck no I’m not sending you

Xigbar you’re whining like a 2-year-old
Actually only Xigbar could get away with that in Xemnas’s presence


Leon and Cid are out trying to fix up the town again whooooo

How ridiculous is it that Riku keeps landing on his bad shoulder??? Should i? not???

Though tbh with this scene the way he’s facing implies he’s on his…. Mm actually his right shoulder. That’s what he’s on in my head, but the way he needs to be laying for Aerith to see him sort of implies he’s the other way  alskdjfdsf

I’ll just cut it entirely because I’ve given up on caring I think

NO I HAVEN’T SHHHHHSDFKSHFLSHFLSJFLSFJKSFKLSJLFS

BRAIN STOP
IT IS NOT NIGHTTIME DON’T TRY AND CONVINCE ME IT IS Riku just has his light out and  curtains closed so haha it’s dark there satiSFIED?

This would be so much easier if he was complaining about Larxene and hallucinating danger because then Aerith would know what to tell him
She’d tell him that he was alright and he was safe and that it’s not real and it can’t hurt him
But when she doesn’t even know what’s going through his head? Let alone what’s even wrong with him besides the fact that it’s most likely mental and probably has something to do with memories?

She has no idea what to say and she hates it


No comments: